Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EY Leaving TNA?

Normal Member

EY Leaving TNA?

Eric Young time could be coming up in TNA any thoughts about it if its true?
    I would liked if he stays & turns heel or something i cant stand him as one half of the knock out champion.

This what EY had to say on his Twitter
    "TNA Live shows in MI and Windsor Canada. Ill be there could be my last live shows with TNA come and get crazy with me!

It sucks he's going out as a knockout champ but he hasn't been around so it's like he's gone already or has been gone for a while

Blog Entries
    A lot of people are arguing saying his statements are lies; many people believe EY will join Aces and 8s. This did happen with Devon, and, apparently, this is the same situation. Do I think there's a possibility? Yes, but is it true? Maybe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post
    A lot of people are arguing saying his statements are lies; many people believe EY will join Aces and 8s. This did happen with Devon, and, apparently, this is the same situation. Do I think there's a possibility? Yes, but is it true? Maybe.
    Tna has been manipulating twitter, so I really would not be surprised if you are 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Tna has been manipulating twitter, so I really would not be surprised if you are 100% correct
    I would be surprised if he was the leader

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I would be surprised if he was the leader
    So would i

never really liked this "santino" type of character for young, i would love if he gets a heel part of aces and eights

Blog Entries
    I wish this becomes reality...I want EY to be in TNA....n he should get a good feud..he's an amazing athlete...

The only time I have ever been an Eric Young fan was he was the leader of "The World Elite". The ruthlessness, the attitude, the sheer wrestling talent he displayed. He tricked the money hungry Kevin Nash & took the "Legends, Global, Television" title from him in a almost Ric Flair like fashion, it was beautiful. But shortly it was right back to goofy EY & after watching this incredibly talented wrestler act the stooge as a member of Team Canada, in a fued with Bobby Roode, falling on his @$$ in fear whenever the pyro went off it was refreshing to see Eric step up.

While TNA did the right thing for pushing wrestlers like Magnum,Aries and Bully Ray but I don't get why they constantly treat EY like nobody,him as KO tag champs...the KO tag division became a joke now,EY can wrestle if TNA let him be and not just a comedic wrestler,I was happy to see EY as a leader of World Elite then but it was short lived.
    I think it will be a huge loss for TNA if EY leaving the company,he is as valuable as Jeff Hardy.

ps - I hope TNA book Austin Aries vs Eric Young