Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Kazarian and Daniels' theme is pretty fucking catchy:
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

World Tag Team Champions of the World

For me this is the greatest thing going in tag team wrestling today. They are by far the most enteraining tag team in and out of the ring currently in TNA. I really hope once they finish their current little fued with AJ they get back in the tag title picture. Take the titles off Chavo around the start of the year and roll with it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    For me this is the greatest thing going in tag team wrestling today. They are by far the most enteraining tag team in and out of the ring currently in TNA. I really hope once they finish their current little fued with AJ they get back in the tag title picture. Take the titles off Chavo around the start of the year and roll with it.
    Yup. They are no doubt one of the best tag teams in wrestling today along with Team Hell No and Team Rhodes Scholars. Without Daniels and Kazarian, the TNA tag team division would be irrelevant. It would be great to see TNA sign more tag teams to the roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.