Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Two best wrestlers to have never held the World Title in TNA in a tag team. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are so talented I hope they both become TNA Heavyweight Champions one day, I don't even care if its a heel vs heel match. These two are like the king of the Ultimate X Match. How about they do something like have AJ Styles win the World Title soon, and during the Bound for Glory Series both Daniels and Kazarian help each other win most of the matches until they both realized they are tied. They have a match to settle a winner but it ends in no contest.

So at Bound For Glory 2013 for the TNA heavyweight title

Daniels Vs Styles Vs Kaz (Daniels should win)

They are currently my favorite pairing. They have a great chemistry with eachother.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

The only team I find more entertaining is The Rhodes Scholars.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    The only team I find more entertaining is The Rhodes Scholars.
    I think the Scholars have potential, but I can't think of "specific" moments or comments that stand out when I think of them. The Team Appletini aka WTTCOTW, I can think of them talking to AJ, Hernandez, and Chavo about Angle wanting to take out A&8's, Kaz turn to the lockers (in a room they JUST walked into), open some random locker, and pull out an appletini he hands to Daniels. Same for Kaz casually calling Sting "Heath" for the first time in Hogans office. The guys are hilarious and have numerous stand out lines from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

All hail the Appletini!! Daniels turning it into a mans drink one glass at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think the Scholars have potential, but I can't think of "specific" moments or comments that stand out when I think of them. The Team Appletini aka WTTCOTW, I can think of them talking to AJ, Hernandez, and Chavo about Angle wanting to take out A&8's, Kaz turn to the lockers (in a room they JUST walked into), open some random locker, and pull out an appletini he hands to Daniels. Same for Kaz casually calling Sting "Heath" for the first time in Hogans office. The guys are hilarious and have numerous stand out lines from the show.
    Oh I agree and think that Daniels and Kaz are an amazing tag team, but I just can't get over Rhodes and Sandow. I just love them both individually and now as a tag team they are hilarious.

the only good thing that came out of the fortune angle eventhough they at first didn't team up
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    Christopher Daniels is probably my third favourite wrestler ever, only after HBK and Punk, but before he joined up with Daniels I wasn't on the Kaz bandwagon. Well I am now damn it! They're the best damn thing going in TNA, and perhaps all of wrestling!
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    How about they do something like have AJ Styles win the World Title soon, and during the Bound for Glory Series both Daniels and Kazarian help each other win most of the matches until they both realized they are tied. They have a match to settle a winner but it ends in no contest.

So at Bound For Glory 2013 for the TNA heavyweight title

Daniels Vs Styles Vs Kaz (Daniels should win)
    huh!! That'll be a dream match....BFG main event AJ vs Daniels vs Kaz....great!!!

Blog Entries
    They never fail to entertain on the mic, and are awesome in the ring. What else can you ask them? Nothing! Guys are hilarious. You've gotta love Daniels finger taping, that's clever!

And I have to try an Appletini! Any recipe around?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!