Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian appreciation thread

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are simply amazing as a tag team. These guys are hilarious and their chemistry with one another is stupendous. These two are something wrestling not only needs but simply needs MORE of. One of, scratch that, THE greatest tag team in professional wrestling today.

But their chemistry and charisma isn't the only thing that makes this team a wonderful duo. It's something else that makes this team work. It's the glue that holds everything together. It's:

Your thoughts on Christopher Daniels and Kazarian along with their awesomeness?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    I seriously think that Daniel's fingers' tape is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

and kaz.... Well.... He is one DAMN athletic sonamagun.

It's never a dull moment when these two are on camera. I'm always entertained and amused by their heel antics, promos/matches.

Blog Entries
    So I'm not the only one who is enjoying them...they r really great..the segments they did together are hillarious n we all know they r two great athletes...I love them on mic n in ring...every thing about them is awesome..

Hands down my favorite tag team going right now.

And it's moments like these that make it so

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    One of the best things TNA has right now. Kaz is good, but Daniels is just fucking awesome - particularly on camera in vignettes and interviews. Seriously, if not for these two, would anyone have really cared about the AJ/Clare Lynch thing? They made it entertaining.

TNA could do worse than betting big on these two.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    One of the best things TNA has right now. Kaz is good, but Daniels is just fucking awesome - particularly on camera in vignettes and interviews. Seriously, if not for these two, would anyone have really cared about the AJ/Clare Lynch thing? They made it entertaining.

TNA could do worse than betting big on these two.
    That was a train wreck, but it wasn't because of Kaz and Daniels. They were the lone bright spot in those skits/Promos. They are the World Tag Team Champions of the World.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Been a fan of Chris Daniels since day one of TNA and appreciate both Kaz and Daniels in ring work,now Daniels being from good to simply amazing especially his promo backstage.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    That was a train wreck, but it wasn't because of Kaz and Daniels. They were the lone bright spot in those skits/Promos. They are the World Tag Team Champions of the World.
    Seriously, I rolled during the baby shower in-ring skit.

Kaz: "You're carrying it low..."

I can't help but find myself close to tears anytime these two get a chance to talk, and the ring entrences have made it even better. Did anyone else catch their new music this past week? I remember having a good conversation with someone about these two only being together for the duration of the AJ/Claire angle and I am SO glad that I have been right and they are keeping them together for now. Team Appletini is by far one of the best parts of Impact at the moment... Now if only we could get them to book EY.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone