Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    l
    Earning what?

tittle matches , u sly bastard u know what i meant

I have a feeling a contender for the World title will win the Royal Rumble. Maybe Daniel Bryan or the Miz. It will be Punk vs the Rock at the RR. Cena will be become no. 1 contender in the Elimination Chamber at the EC ppv.

At Wrestlemania:
    Cena vs Rock -- WWE Title
    Daniel Bryan or the Miz vs Dolph Ziggler -- World Title

Either

Randy Orton winning Royal Rumble facing Ziggler at Wrestlemania
    John Cena winning facing The Rock at Wrestlemania
    CM Punk wins and saids he doesn't want a world title but he wants to substitute his title match for a match with Undertaker.
    Wade Barrett wins and faces Sheamus who wins his title back at mania.

I would love to throw Daniel Bryan in there but I'm sure hes going to be facing Kane, and Sheamus is facing the Miz.

There are rumors that Undertaker will not be doing WM this year. I was thinking maybe Heymen turns on Punk after Punk/Rock and sets up for Lesnar/Punk at WM.

I see Barret wining MITB at WM since it was rumored that there was suppose to be MITB but WWE changed there mind because Barret was injured.

Daniel Bryan will not win the RR match. I think at Mania, Daniel Bryan will face Kane

At Wrestlemania the matches for the WWE and WHC will be :
    (I don't see anything else happening)

WWE Championship
    The Rock vs John Cena
    The Rock vs John Cena vs CM Punk

WHC
    Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton
    Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton vs Big Show
    Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio

So, the guys above (except ADR) can win the RR match, nobody else in my opinion.

My pick is Randy Orton (or Ziggler is he fails with the MITB)

Well, according to my WWE '13, the self proclaimed 'Showoff' will survive a final four of Lesnar, Orton, and Del Rio to win the Rumble.

He's here to show the world!
    BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    tittle matches , u sly bastard u know what i meant
    I know what you meant but it doesn't make any sense.He doesn't need to earn anything.He gets these title wins and the title shots because he's the bigger star.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I'm going with the Undertaker winning. Then facing CM Punk at WM for the belt.

Mark it down.

Blog Entries
    Well if WWE still wants to setup Rock vs Cena at WM then Cena will win the Rumble. However even if Cena does win I see him fueding with Ziggler until then. Ryback and Punk will fued and that will lead up to one of them facing Cena after he becomes champ at WM. I don't see Daniel winning the Rumble nor do I see Brock coming back for it.