Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How A Batista Return Could Work in the PG Era

I have been thinking about that and I think I have a pretty interesting idea. Now note this is only an idea not a prediction.

Okay so here is how the return would start, there would be promos of a return of a "Beast of epic proportions" to thwart the fans from around TLC to Royal Rumble, John Cena is in the rumble at number 29 and about 15 minutes there is no one new even though there has been about 5 eliminations. It's down to John Cena and Randy Orton, they go at it to the out side of the ring and yeah they went under the second rope so no eliminations. Orton propped Cena on the barricade the fans are roaring and Orton could feel the adrenaline flow as he slams Cena's head down on the mat with Orton's signature DDT.

But as he did that the timer went from 10 to 0 the lights went out and once again the promo for Batista plays this time revealing it is Batista returning then his theme plays every fan is screaming in amazement as Batista runs out to the stage beating his chest with his left hand. Dear god I am getting goosebumps from writing this lol. Anyways back to topic, Batista runs from one end of the stage to the other getting the fans even more excited than they were before. He walks down to the ramp and kicks his leg out doing his signature machine gun like taunt with the fireworks and the crowd is going insane with excitement, he runs into the ring and taunts at Orton and Cena to get in the ring.

Cena goes in first and trades punches with Batista but The Animal over powers the face of the WWE and gives him a spinebuster, he then picks up Cena and throws him over the ropes but Cena holds on to the top rope, as he tries getting up Batista hits a Spear to Cena and Cena gets eliminated from the match. Orton is slithering around the ring like the Viper he his waiting to strike, Batista was feeling more pumped up as Orton slides in and attempts an RKO but Batista picks him up at a half way point and puts Orton on his shoulders with him looking at the ceiling of the arena. Batista positions Orton and hits a huge Batista bomb onto Orton, the fans start chanting "Batista! Batista! Batista!" he gets up and stares down at Orton squirming in pain, Batista lifts him up and throws him over the ropes getting that second elimination, Batista is the winner of the Royal Rumble! The fans are cheering and Batista is getting on the turnbuckle doing his taunts as the show ends.

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulReaperHikuru View Post
    I have been thinking about that and I think I have a pretty interesting idea. Now note this is only an idea not a prediction.

Okay so here is how the return would start, there would be promos of a return of a "Beast of epic proportions" to thwart the fans from around TLC to Royal Rumble, John Cena is in the rumble at number 29 and about 15 minutes there is no one new even though there has been about 5 eliminations. It's down to John Cena and Randy Orton, they go at it to the out side of the ring and yeah they went under the second rope so no eliminations. Orton propped Cena on the barricade the fans are roaring and Orton could feel the adrenaline flow as he slams Cena's head down on the mat with Orton's signature DDT.

But as he did that the timer went from 10 to 0 the lights went out and once again the promo for Batista plays this time revealing it is Batista returning then his theme plays every fan is screaming in amazement as Batista runs out to the stage beating his chest with his left hand. Dear god I am getting goosebumps from writing this lol. Anyways back to topic, Batista runs from one end of the stage to the other getting the fans even more excited than they were before. He walks down to the ramp and kicks his leg out doing his signature machine gun like taunt with the fireworks and the crowd is going insane with excitement, he runs into the ring and taunts at Orton and Cena to get in the ring.

Cena goes in first and trades punches with Batista but The Animal over powers the face of the WWE and gives him a spinebuster, he then picks up Cena and throws him over the ropes but Cena holds on to the top rope, as he tries getting up Batista hits a Spear to Cena and Cena gets eliminated from the match. Orton is slithering around the ring like the Viper he his waiting to strike, Batista was feeling more pumped up as Orton slides in and attempts an RKO but Batista picks him up at a half way point and puts Orton on his shoulders with him looking at the ceiling of the arena. Batista positions Orton and hits a huge Batista bomb onto Orton, the fans start chanting "Batista! Batista! Batista!" he gets up and stares down at Orton squirming in pain, Batista lifts him up and throws him over the ropes getting that second elimination, Batista is the winner of the Royal Rumble! The fans are cheering and Batista is getting on the turnbuckle doing his taunts as the show ends.

Batista would work in the PG era, like all other 'eras'. What it comes down too is DO we want to see Batista? I personally dont. We got Ryback now.

Batista stated in the past, I believe it was early this year actually, that the reason he left was because of the direction the WWE as a company was going. He felt that the "PG" was too corny and not for him.

You wrote a good treatment of how Batista could make his actual 'ring return', but yeah the fact remains that Batista didn't agree with the PG move so that would have to change if we ever are going to see him back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveman101 View Post
    Batista would work in the PG era, like all other 'eras'. What it comes down too is DO we want to see Batista? I personally dont. We got Ryback now.
    Ryback could not even lace Batista's boots. Not that Batista's promos were great but Ryback can't talk and he is a bigger 3 move guy than Cena is. I'd take Batista over Ryback anyday of thw week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulReaperHikuru View Post

You used some nice description here. But you probably could've gotten away with just saying, "Batista makes his entrance and comes in, eliminates Cena, blocks and RKO, and eliminates Orton." We all would have gotten the point.

Have you seen Batista lately he has lost a lot of muscle if he bulks back up then yeah i wouldn't mind seeing him back but not as he is now.

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Lonce View Post
    Ryback could not even lace Batista's boots. Not that Batista's promos were great but Ryback can't talk and he is a bigger 3 move guy than Cena is. I'd take Batista over Ryback anyday of thw week!!!
    I would casually enjoy not having Batista around. Oh wait I do now. I was just saying.

Fresh Member
    I would casually enjoy not having Batista around. Oh wait I do now. I was just saying.
    And before we had Ryback we had Mason.
    Before Batista we had others.(Im drawing a blank and can only think of Luger but know someone mustve been inbetween)
    After Ryback well have another guy.
    The big body building bruiser is timeless.

And before we had Ryback we had Mason.
    Before Batista we had others.(Im drawing a blank and can only think of Luger but know someone mustve been inbetween)
    After Ryback well have another guy.
    The big body building bruiser is timeless.
    I think the person you're looking for that came before Batista would be Brock. He was built, and he ran rough-shot over the WWE when he first came in.