IGN's top 50 wrestlers of all time

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...rs-of-all-time

Hit and miss. Shame, cos Fowlers an intelligent guy.

It was a good list in my opinion. He hit #1 dead on :-)
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

A list including Rob Van Dam, Rick Rude, Great Muta in the top 50 wrestlers of all time is great in my opinion. Shawn Michaels is no.1 no one should argue with that. Good seeing Chris Jericho, Roddy Piper, and CM Punk in the top 20.. Though Piper should be in the top 10 I like the list..

I didn't say it was a bad list or that I disagree with it over all. Big Show isn't top 50 material. He can't call him one of the best big men of all time, put him on such a list and omit Bam Bam Bigelow. Larry Zybysko, Sgt. Slaughter (both for the intensity of their heel personas) and Dean Malenko's absences are glaring. Any of them could be substituted for Goldberg.

Blog Entries
    Surprised to see Cena so high on the list. I thought he'd at least be ranked in the 20's or something.

I honestly thought Hulk Hogan or Bruno Sammartino was going to be #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.