Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROH to WWE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Umm, Sheamus and says hello.
    As does Ryback (well, some may say he's not very talented...), Ziggler, Orton, Cena, Clay, Rhodes, Sandow, Young, Miz, O'Neil... I could go on
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    As does Ryback (well, some may say he's not very talented...), Ziggler, Orton, Cena, Clay, Rhodes, Sandow, Young, Miz, O'Neil... I could go on
    My point exactly.
    To say that their home grown talent aren't being pushed is silly.

NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. Their roster is already way too inflated for their own good.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. Their roster is already way too inflated for their own good.
    I think it's more of a hypothetical question. 'Which ROH stars would you like to see in WWE'.

Blog Entries
    Kevin Steen would be epic, but he will have to adapt to PG style (creative can still let him loose), and I've got the feeling Kevin wouldn't want to do it (based on how emphatic he was in a promo about being the champion in a true wrestling company, not sports entertaining company, but things can change). He could steal the WWE belt and defend it somewhere else, a hell of a heel, and could be PG done.

Eddie Edwards could do it too. Maybe bring him and Richards as the American Wolves, a great add to to flourishing tag team division.

El Generico maybe?

Jay Lethal, the guy is talented and can be amazingly hilarious.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    It depends what Davey you get. Sometimes he just goes over the top and completely forgets to sell (Ryback anyone), but in other matches he can be amazing
    I agree with this. When Davey wants to give it his all, he can definitely put on a classic match ( like his match with Eddie Edwards at Best in the World 2011) but his lack of in-ring psychology and no-selling can be annoying at times.

I would like to see Mike Bennett in the WWE. He has the look and can fit into the WWE's style perfectly. A wrestler like him doesn't really fit the style of ROH in my humble opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Elgin, is at the top of the list.

And Cole/Strong, both of them, are good in the ring, but have little to no character, so WWE can give them one to get over with(Results may vary).
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I agree with this. When Davey wants to give it his all, he can definitely put on a classic match ( like his match with Eddie Edwards at Best in the World 2011) but his lack of in-ring psychology and no-selling can be annoying at times.

I would like to see Mike Bennett in the WWE. He has the look and can fit into the WWE's style perfectly. A wrestler like him doesn't really fit the style of ROH in my humble opinion.
    He would fit the WWE style, but I'm not sure if he wouldn't get lost in the shuffle. At least in ROH he sticks out
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I noticed (well who hasn't) that some of the top stars in WWE today have come from or have been apart of Ring of Honor at one point or another. The WWE Champion CM Punk, the tag team champion Daniel Bryan, United States Champion Antonio Cesaro, Evan Bourne, NXT Champion Seth Rollins, Kassius Ohno, even PAC has been apart of a few Ring of Honor shows.

So I want to know who you guys think WWE Should sign next that's part of the ROH roster. Who do you think would thrive in the WWE with the likes of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

For me if they had to sign one Ring of Honor star it should be Adam Cole he is only 23 and a great wrestler. Adam Cole has wrestled for both ROH and PWG and has been great in both having recently won the PWG Battle of Los Angeles and the reigning ROH television title. He's young and he is just damn good.

Who do you guys think should WWE sign from ROH?
    Agreed with Adam Cole but i think in my head anyway that Michael Elgin could be big as well as Mike Bennett. (I don't see Steen ever joining WWE while it is PG.)

Blog Entries
    He would fit the WWE style, but I'm not sure if he wouldn't get lost in the shuffle. At least in ROH he sticks out
    That's true I guess. He may get lost in the shuffle in the WWE but I don't know. I just think Mike Bennett is talented enough to achieve a solid run in the WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.