Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: ROH to WWE.

  1. #1

    ROH to WWE.

    I noticed (well who hasn't) that some of the top stars in WWE today have come from or have been apart of Ring of Honor at one point or another. The WWE Champion CM Punk, the tag team champion Daniel Bryan, United States Champion Antonio Cesaro, Evan Bourne, NXT Champion Seth Rollins, Kassius Ohno, even PAC has been apart of a few Ring of Honor shows.

    So I want to know who you guys think WWE Should sign next that's part of the ROH roster. Who do you think would thrive in the WWE with the likes of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

    For me if they had to sign one Ring of Honor star it should be Adam Cole he is only 23 and a great wrestler. Adam Cole has wrestled for both ROH and PWG and has been great in both having recently won the PWG Battle of Los Angeles and the reigning ROH television title. He's young and he is just damn good.

    Who do you guys think should WWE sign from ROH?

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,687
    Hmmm, good thread and a tough question. For me I would love to see Steen in WWE, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Tommaso (?) Ciampa is another guy who could do wonders in WWE. I agree with you on Cole, he would do great things. Others would be Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  3. #3
    Normal Member alcrissam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    7
    I think this is the best place wwe has gotten wrestlers from since ovw

  4. #4
    For me it would hands down have to be Micheal Elgin. The man's strength is absolutely phenomenal, but he can also move insanely quick; I mean I saw him do a standing inzaguri to the back of the head in one match.

    His talking ability would probably hold him back in WWE, but I look at how ROH has handled that and WWE could just do the same thing which is have him be the type of guy who would rather let his actions speak for himself instead of words. All I know is that Elgin could be great in WWE and he is also something that WWE doesn't really have which is an athletic big man. And no I don't count Brodus Clay or Ryback as athletic big men.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    For me it would hands down have to be Micheal Elgin. The man's strength is absolutely phenomenal, but he can also move insanely quick; I mean I saw him do a standing inzaguri to the back of the head in one match.

    His talking ability would probably hold him back in WWE, but I look at how ROH has handled that and WWE could just do the same thing which is have him be the type of guy who would rather let his actions speak for himself instead of words. All I know is that Elgin could be great in WWE and he is also something that WWE doesn't really have which is an athletic big man. And no I don't count Brodus Clay or Ryback as athletic big men.
    Did you see Michael Elgin Vs Davey Richards at Bola? That match was really good.

  6. #6
    No I haven't, But I saw the match they had at Showdown in the Sun last year for the ROH World title and loved it, so I will have to check that one out as well.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    No I haven't, But I saw the match they had at Showdown in the Sun last year for the ROH World title and loved it, so I will have to check that one out as well.
    You should They both would do well in WWE.. But Davey Richards is really short (shorter than Daniel Bryan) but I think he makes up for it in intensity

  8. #8
    Yeah Richards has a believability factor.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Yeah Richards has a believability factor.
    Yea it may sound crazy but Davey Richards Vs Randy Orton sounds good.

  10. #10
    Super Member PrimusSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Red Rock, Texas
    Posts
    797
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Hmmm, good thread and a tough question. For me I would love to see Steen in WWE, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Tommaso (?) Ciampa is another guy who could do wonders in WWE. I agree with you on Cole, he would do great things. Others would be Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs
    Chiampa had a WWE run a few years back.

    Strong and Jacobs would do well though. Elgin could be a bodyguard type gimmick while he worked on the mic skills. Steen could work if he could work in the lines of PG and was allowed to go out and do his thing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.