Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RavenBeauty here, new member

Hi! I'm RavenBeauty and I'm new to this forum. I am a WWE fan and I have been since I was a little kid. I enjoy some good entertainment whenever I can! If there's anything you wan to know, just ask.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBeauty View Post
    Hi! I'm RavenBeauty and I'm new to this forum. I am a WWE fan and I have been since I was a little kid. I enjoy some good entertainment whenever I can! If there's anything you wan to know, just ask.
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay
    Hola. Muchos gustos.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBeauty View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to EWN!
    Have fun posting!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    welcome to the boards!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Welcome aboard have fun!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair
    Welcome to the magical land of ewrestlingnewstopia where we have soggy bottomed elfin nerds ready to do your every whim. You'll have fun here as long as you follow these simple rules.

1.)Don't look the nerds directly in the eyes as the feeling of confrontation will make them flee for their dear lives while urinating on themselves.

2.)Just assume that every man here is 6'8 and 280 lbs with blood of muratic acid and a stare that would make Superman weak in the knees because even though they are elfin nerds.....they are all internet tough guys.

Finally 3.) have fun and don't get out of line. We don't call each other names (outside of the efeds while in character) and just because someone's opinion is different than yours, it doesn't make them an "idiot", a "retard", or a "moron".
    Here is your complimentary welcome from the Poot-Hair. Included with this welcome is an eWN hat, a lovely calendar with kittens, and an autographed 8x10 picture of Myself and Big "Dick" Johnson (the fat oily guy from wwe) in our leopard print thongs while covered in baby oil. I apologize for that picture being so slippery but hey..you can't be fat and oily without spreading the love.

Again, welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Okay guys, go easy on this one. She's a personal friend of mine. She probably knows more about wrestling than the majority of folks here! Lol

Haha i love Poot's Rule book

Welcome to the forums and have fun posting.You should check the Chocolate Blades of thunder thread

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....