Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is the best part of the WWE right now?

It's simple - I want to know what your favorite part of the WWE is currently. I don't care to know what you don't like, or how you would book it; just what you tune into see every week.

For me it is simple.

I love watching Antonio Cesaro in the ring. Dude is a hoss and I am impressed more and more I get to watch of him. When he picked up Brodus, I was set back as I didn't think he could pull it off. I also have to give props to Dolph because the man is just awesome to watch in the ring. He has a very bright future ahead of him and I don't mind watching him continue to learn and evolve in the wrestling world. And finally, Daniel Bryan is simply amazing to me. I have always known he was an excellent wrestler, but he is proving to be an awesome "Sports Entertainer" in that no matter what role he is in, he is always entertaining to me.

How about you; what in the WWE suits your fancy?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's simple - I want to know what your favorite part of the WWE is currently. I don't care to know what you don't like, or how you would book it; just what you tune into see every week.

For me it is simple.

I love watching Antonio Cesaro in the ring. Dude is a hoss and I am impressed more and more I get to watch of him. When he picked up Brodus, I was set back as I didn't think he could pull it off. I also have to give props to Dolph because the man is just awesome to watch in the ring. He has a very bright future ahead of him and I don't mind watching him continue to learn and evolve in the wrestling world. And finally, Daniel Bryan is simply amazing to me. I have always known he was an excellent wrestler, but he is proving to be an awesome "Sports Entertainer" in that no matter what role he is in, he is always entertaining to me.

How about you; what in the WWE suits your fancy?
    Dude Antonio Cesaro is one of the reasons I watch Raw every week. His theme song is great and every match I always get excited for him to hit that very European uppercut. Unlike Brodus Clay, and Ryback he didn't come in and basically make every one job to him. Every match he's in is very competitive, I mean he lost to Justin Gabriel. This guy is a future world champion. I like him so much if he magically won the rumble I wouldn't even mind.

Otherwise I'm liking Mick Foley and CM Punk rivalry, and on smackdown I'm getting ready for Dolph Ziggler cashing in and hopefully carrying the title to Wrestlemania. This is about it. Not really a fan of the AJ, John Cena Storyline. Ryback is good I don't want to see him start main eventing PPVs already, I mean his first meaningful storyline is with CM Punk. It should have been someone like the Big Show.

Blog Entries
    Sheamus vs Big Show's feud.

Never thought I'd say this but they are putting on a really good feud with each other. I thought that they were going to have a shitty match at the Hell in a Cell PPV but they really surprised me and put on a great, hard-hitting match. Big Show winning the World Heavyweight title was nice to see. Sort of a "Thank you for your loyalty." title run I guess. I just want to see more of an intense Sheamus throughout this feud to make things more meaningful. I thought Sheamus should have came out pissed off and ready to tear Big Show's head off rather than smiling despite losing his World Heavyweight title. That's something that lacked in his feud with Del Rio which was intensity. Other than that though, I'm enjoying it thus far.

Another thing I'm enjoying right now is the tag team division. Teams like Hell No, Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara, Rhodes Scholars, and the Prime Time Players are really fun to watch and have been giving us some solid tag team matches. It's turning out to be great. It's something that the WWE lacked for quite a while and are fixing it due to Triple H being a big fan of tag teams. Kudos to Trips for getting the tag team division back on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Antonio Cesaro, Team Rhodes Scholars.. not much else

I'm admittedly thrilled to see Ziggler enter a program with Cena. Whether he wins or loses (okay, loses) - it's still great for him to be involved with the biggest name in the company. I just hope they give them some good material to work with on the mic and don't water the storyline down too much, because it could be a stellar singles feud leading up to Survivor Series. The Guy Who Works Harder Than Everyone to Get to the Top vs. The Guy Who Takes the Top For Granted.

I've gotta be honest, I still love what the Miz does every week. He's fantastic on the mic, his in ring skills have been improving steadily for years, and his new look is working for him. He's not as must-see as he proclaims, but he's damn sure main event caliber talent.

Lastly, Daniel Bryan has won me over. That guy is the hardest working man in show-biz. I went to a Smackdown in Philly about a month ago, and he literally had 6 or 7 segments (combo of matches and backstage/in ring promos). He's CONSTANTLY keeping the crowd alive and working his ass off. I'm enjoying his stint with Kane, but I hope he's chasing a major title come Mania time. There was nothing cooler in the world than those 60k+ Yes! chants in Miami.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Having Vickie in the spotlight. Leaving aside my fandom of The Cougeurrero, I think she's a great onscreen character and talent who enhances everything she's involved in.

Blog Entries
    The unexpected and unbelievably entertaining rise of Daniel Bryan.

i mean, look at how well he manipulates the crowd, the man is a genius.

Three simple letters NXT it is fantastic!

Blog Entries
    Good Things

1. 3MB. I mean awesome, Jinder Mahal FTW.
    2. Team Hell No and the tag division in general.
    3. Dolph Ziggler.

Bad things

1. Ryback.
    2. Big Show as World Champion. (Better than Sheamus at least)
    3. Someone jobs to Alberto literally every Raw. Find something new to do with him.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Really enjoying the re-birth of the tag teams, team Rhode Scholars especially and the feud between Big Show v Shemus feud has me very interested