Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I like watching WWE for:

Ryback, watching him run through opponents every week amuses me.

The Tag Division, which has made a great comeback, despite people saying WWE will never do it again.

I like the Eve character, it's probably the best woman character that either of the two companies have running at the moment

NXT is a high point

WWE has a tendency to make matches people think are going to be terrible, come off good. Big Show vs Sheamus, for instance.

And

Big Show. Since he got this iron-clad contract, he's been doing some of his best work. He looks like a threatening monster now.

Also, Ziggler(Though he needs to do something more with his character), and Daniel Bryan/Kane.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    4.) aj lee and john cena- robstar don't hate, aj lee is making john cena not run after the title while making herself relevant and keeping john cena in the spotlight it's what the iwc dreams about
    Don't be one of those guys. AJ isn't "making" any of those things occur - just like Cena doesn't "force his way" into the title picture or "make" them put him in the main event matches. These things are decided by others.

Ryback and Punk, tag team division and Barrett is what I currently find the best.

I love the use of legends, when they need it
    I love the revival of the tag team division
    I like how Kaitlyn might get her chance
    I love Sheamus and CM Punk!
    I LOVE that the worked alongside a cancer charity!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Kane/DB thing is pretty fun.
    New wrestlers getting title shots/runs.

I think you are right, the best part of brock lesnar being champ was that he had paul heyman as his manager which eventually led to him getting the role of smackdown gm which was exciting times in my opinion. Punk and heyman work well together punk is an awesome heel hes that good people still cheer for him his promo's are decent and his wrestling is top notch
    Hawow welcome to city wok take ur order pwease

shitt spent time smoking weed am nervous

pass the ball to pagey hes on his game tonight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Don't be one of those guys. AJ isn't "making" any of those things occur - just like Cena doesn't "force his way" into the title picture or "make" them put him in the main event matches. These things are decided by others.
    I'm aware it's not her fault.. I'm just saying her storyline... I think it's the writers fault... I give all credit to the writers.
    #TeamGeeky

Kane!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I agree.

I would love to see CM Punk headline Wrestlemania 29 with the WWE title and take on John Cena to end off their feud but I guess Rock vs Cena II for the title seems logical.
    how many times does cm punk need to retain against cena? what would be the point of rock vs cena 2? hes already on top of the ladder and it wouldnt push him anywhere...fans would hate him even more. take more time away from younger talent. pointless. cm punk vs rock rematch at wm29, now theres a guy who use a push.

kane/damien sandow... thats pretty much it til the rock or taker comes back. wwe is pretty lack luster and boring these days