Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    For me it's Matt Morgan without a doubt.... I really like where this is going and believe Morgan will be champ within the coming months. I wonder if he will fight Hogan? Lord i hope not, also liking Joey Ryan too, i wonder if the 2 will rule the impact zone? With the x divison and tna champ and possibly tag team. Would be interesting? AA for me is getting a tad bit boring, just too much like Punk with the gimmick just not as good IMO.

Blog Entries
    The best part of TNA is their matches..

then the list is like following in no particular order:

1. Matt Morgan
    2. Aces n 8s
    3. Daniels n kaz
    4. Bully ray (I do not bother whether he's face or heel..he's really awesome)

Blog Entries
    For me it's Matt Morgan without a doubt.... I really like where this is going and believe Morgan will be champ within the coming months. I wonder if he will fight Hogan? Lord i hope not, also liking Joey Ryan too, i wonder if the 2 will rule the impact zone? With the x divison and tna champ and possibly tag team. Would be interesting? AA for me is getting a tad bit boring, just too much like Punk with the gimmick just not as good IMO.
    No Hogan will not wrestle probably...he may pick some one on his behalf...to fight Morgan..

n I like this idea of Morgan/Ryan ruling the roster....with tag titles, X-Div Title and WHC....

Daniels and Kaz, shame though - I think Kaz is still being used as a second rate guy. But Daniels and Kaz are great together, especially during the AJ/Dixie/Claire angle. Too bad claire got involved in that.

The A&E's are fine, so long as they keep revealing them. Before they were just getting repetitive. I hope they unmask someone worthwhile though.

I'm glad Morgan is back, but I can't take him seriously with Joey Ryan tailing him, and then I saw him in that cape... lost all faith in humanity.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

At first i didn't want to see RVD winning the title but i was wrong,at least this is what i believe.He's in great shape he has great matches so i don't mind to see him have a descent reign.Obviously Aces and 8's is a great storyline,i'm glad that they revealed Gallows too and i'm looking forward to more of this.I have to say that i'm surprised to see Bully doing such a good job as a face,he's very entertaining.And also Hardy vs Aries feud is getting better and better

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge View Post
    Nothing is good.
    hEY,we are talking about TNA,not WWECW

the mystery as to who will be revealed as the other members of Aces n' Eights if intreaging

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Daniels and Kaz, shame though - I think Kaz is still being used as a second rate guy. But Daniels and Kaz are great together, especially during the AJ/Dixie/Claire angle. Too bad claire got involved in that.

The A&E's are fine, so long as they keep revealing them. Before they were just getting repetitive. I hope they unmask someone worthwhile though.

I'm glad Morgan is back, but I can't take him seriously with Joey Ryan tailing him, and then I saw him in that cape... lost all faith in humanity.
    you must have missed the whole point of the cape then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    hEY,we are talking about TNA,not WWECW
    I was. Plus ten characters.