Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

AJ Styles' promo last night...

Did anyone else catch the obvious jab to WWE during the promo he cut with Bobby Roode? It was something to the effect of:

"Quit complaining. I had people taking pictures of me in bed with people, trying to wreck my life...that seems to be happening a lot to people by the name of AJ lately".

Can't say that I feel one way or the other about the statement but it was definately a "WOW" moment when I heard it. Thoughts?
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Yeah it was TNA calling out WWE for "stealing" if you will a storyline that had just finished in TNA. (Claire Lynch Storyline) Ironically the majority thought it was a horrible storyline and yet WWE have done a version of it.

Its funny how that was mentioned last night and Kurt Angle had tweeted something earlier to the effect of WWE ripping off ideas from TNA.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Blog Entries
    Personally i enjoyed that storyline, the only problem for me was how annoying Claire lynch could be at times >.<

I was just on my way here to start this thread! for those he didn't see it this is the promo in question. Skip to 2:30 for Aj shooting on AJ about the AJ storyline being copied from the AJ storyline with AJ in!

Divas to believe in.

There are people on the internet who have been outspoken of the fact that WWE stole a storyline from TNA.If you know any of these people,please inform them that they were correct.

So Robster,cat got your tongue?........................................... ........or have WWE stolen that too? hahaha

It blew up on twitter. AJ Styles was trending worldwide for about 30 mins or so because of it. Definately had people talking. I thought it was a funny jab but don't see how it affects anything one way or another. Kinda like when Cena took his "I'll go somewhere else... *Hogan voice* Brother" jab at TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    There are people on the internet who have been outspoken of the fact that WWE stole a storyline from TNA.If you know any of these people,please inform them that they were correct.

So Robster,cat got your tongue?........................................... ........or have WWE stolen that too? hahaha
    are you really calling out a mod?
    I don't think anyone thought the wwe aj storyline was super original... but as long as it's done well who really cares... though good jab from aj styles.... he made it very obvious what he was doing as well lol.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It blew up on twitter. AJ Styles was trending worldwide for about 30 mins or so because of it. Definately had people talking. I thought it was a funny jab but don't see how it affects anything one way or another. Kinda like when Cena took his "I'll go somewhere else... *Hogan voice* Brother" jab at TNA.
    why can't we just have 1 WWE/TNA interaction storyline,we all know both companies could use the ratings boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hahaha yes i loved that moment

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....