Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Yeah it's an old trick, people just don't want to jeopardize anything and that's okay. Once you've signed you can do what you want, but they usually tell you to be discreet until they announce it.
    Oh I know it is a common trick (found out about it when the Outsiders came over from WWF and would sit in the back away from even the boys in the locker room because it was supposed to be that big of a secret). I was just giving a recent example to use for your point.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    She isn't under contract, they are still in negotiations.
    That was the last thing I read several weeks ago, especially if she is still taking bookings.
    & that's the last thing we've heard about her that involved TNA. Certainly we would have been informed about any progress or some timetable for her return in that time span. It doesn't seem certain what's going to happen next until she can't be with Angel anymore...

Maybe the contract has been finalized, but maybe TNA is ALLOWING her to finish any and all bookings she has already made commitments too? Just a thought.

Or maybe someone at one of these dirt sheets decided to have some fun & recycle an article from August, & then somebody who's running TNA's website took its word for it. Ah the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by inkfan84 View Post
    Maybe the contract has been finalized, but maybe TNA is ALLOWING her to finish any and all bookings she has already made commitments too? Just a thought.
    Nice point, but...

She is still taking bookings as you can see on her Twitter bio & has been getting added to events even after what had been reported the week before BFG, like with Maryland Championship Wrestling, TBP were a last minute inclusion to their Oct 27 event. She or her agent would give some notice that she is no longer accepting bookings for the time being if that were the case.

There are some articles on some of the sites that show her & Angel thanking Russo & saying that "TBP" are "as strong as ever". So it seems like there is no definite end to their run in the Indies until the opportunity comes for Love &/or Sky, whatever that may be.

Angel on Twitter said she's excited for her future & claims to be going in the "right direction" ever since she asked for her release. She is still competing at Indy events, nobody has heard about her auditioning for any roles or working on any more movie projects since her release, & in early August she told WrestlingINC "I have NO kinky plans or anything of that ridiculous nature" after being spotted at an adult con, so what would make a 31-year-old tattooed wrestler/actress say that? WWE seems to make the most sense for what has been provided to us, & this "reunion tour" could be the last time the 2 can get to be together before Angel sets off to battle Hoeskis & crazy chicks. Because of the lawsuit, we don't know how long it would take but she seems like she's guaranteed that shot.

But for what it worth, Sky has left TNA & I think she would have done the right, ethical thing & say she was taking a break from TNA to be around Angel or come out and tell the truth about her status. It doesn't make sense to _quit_ TNA just for that reason, so it might not be the only reason. But for now she's still a "former Knockout" until there's some official announcement or she actually appears on TNA programming again. We still have that other report to consider that said she was "100% done" with the company.
    Last edited by OneTimePosterShorry; 11-04-2012 at 03:53 PM.

I heard TNA is posting Christmas photoshoots for the KOs. If she isn't in one of these than it's safe to say she definitely isn't coming back.

Blog Entries
    I miss her bum, I know its sexist and degrading but it was a great entrance with a lovely bum.
    Oh well Naomi and Cameron's ass-to-ass entry will do for now
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Forget Velvet I want to see Angelina Love and Bonnie Maxon on my Wrestling TV Show!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask View Post
    I miss her bum, I know its sexist and degrading but it was a great entrance with a lovely bum.
    Oh well Naomi and Cameron's ass-to-ass entry will do for now
    Both entrances bore me. Rosa's paprika shaking's where it's at.
    Last edited by OneTimePosterShorry; 11-22-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Nope, still unconvinced.