Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimePosterShorry View Post
    & that's the last thing we've heard about her that involved TNA. Certainly we would have been informed about any progress or some timetable for her return in that time span. It doesn't seem certain what's going to happen next until she can't be with Angel anymore...
    Read she will likely return early 2013.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Read she will likely return early 2013.
    Me too. Still not convinced like I said though. I thought Dixie wanted her back right away because she meant so much to the company. Why would they wait in that case? It did state she "signed" a deal, yet she's still taking bookings through her own agent at an unlimited amount of appearances. If you sign a contract, you are obligated to appear for them. I'm certain they would have made her appear at BFG & still do photoshoots, if she's such "high demand" to their product. Plus, how could she be "quietly signed" if a source from TNA was willing to give them this information? This doesn't make much sense.

Not to mention, that was what the news line said they thought. "We think she will be back by early 2013, but we don't know for sure". Why would they have her under contract for such a long time and not be sure? It's still up in the air that it could be a subjective reporter or that TNA is too adamant in losing her. Just use the women you don't book, maybe they can market Rosita just as good if they dolled her up the same way Velvet is.

Velvet Sky is coming in 2013 to TNA

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!