Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Regal, Barret, Ryan and McIntyre could be an awesome faction, heel obviously, cos British people are obviously all evil *rolls eyes*
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Blog Entries
    I think it would be irresponsible of WWE to play on the English/Irish bad blood. A personal rivalry is fine, they don't need to play up that angle

Can't wait should be epic

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    As an Englishman I do not like they way they're playing on this Anglo-Irish hate thing. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since the troubled times. The IRA (Irish Republican Army) would often bomb mainland Britain, often busy town centres or shopping malls.

Since these times the peace process has brought our two nations together. Its a very touchy and delicate subject, that I don't feel should be put in a wrestling angle. My grandparents are Irish, so I have no problem with the Irish. A lot of English people have Irish relatives as during the famine in olden days a lot of Irish people emigrated to England to find work and for a better life and settled here.

Sorry for the boring history lesson, just my thoughts. And yes, Wade probably would get the crowd backing in this match from the majority of the crowd, however if I was in attendance I would boo Wade til my lungs collapsed. He is from Preston, Blackpool's deadly rivals. Its like NY/Boston rivalry, except this is even more one sided haha.

Wish Regal and Barret would mix it up, Blackpool v Preston in a WWE ring would be EPIC for me
    I couldn't agree more! I feel that it being used to give a reason for these two fighting each other is BS. The peace as it is, is a little delicate and touchy right now no need for something like this to re-ignite it.

Don't know why everyone has a problem with Sheamus being in a UK group, he could be tricking the heels only to turn on them at the end or something.

UK crowds are great and hopefully they'll be a pay per view here in the near future.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Don't know why everyone has a problem with Sheamus being in a UK group, he could be tricking the heels only to turn on them at the end or something.

UK crowds are great and hopefully they'll be a pay per view here in the near future.
    I don't think anyone has a problem with it as such. It's just that it doesn't make sense, since Ireland isn't in the UK/Britain. It would just be stupid to put him in there lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I couldn't agree more! I feel that it being used to give a reason for these two fighting each other is BS. The peace as it is, is a little delicate and touchy right now no need for something like this to re-ignite it.
    Agreed. For the record I love Ireland!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Wade Barrett and Sheamus cut a great promo on WWE Main Event and how Sheamus has a few mutual friends but Barrett hates the Irish (know idea why the Irish and the English hate each other) but this match should be good especially in England. I love Barrett's line in which he saids "I never lose in England" I think its going to be one of those nights where the crowd is on fire and going crazy for the heel(Wade Barrett) and booing the hell out of the face. (Sheamus) Anyway really looking forward to this match.

Anyone else looking forward to this match as well?
    HELL YES ND HELL NO! I mean, Barrett vs Sheamus sounds aweesome, but relegeating it to Main Event...come on now..

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    HELL YES ND HELL NO! I mean, Barrett vs Sheamus sounds aweesome, but relegeating it to Main Event...come on now..
    WWE Main Event is actually a real good show, well better than Superstars.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    WWE Main Event is actually a real good show, well better than Superstars.
    Well, it's basically WWE Superstars for the main event guys.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!