Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    It's just something that WWE uses as an easy way out.
    This. They are some mythical group of billionaires that run wild.

To the OP, they can't be as lame as the anonymous GM because they have actually be referenced years before. They have always been used as a "higher power" as they are actually more powerful than Vince (as a collective).

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Well except the board actually does exist!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Well except the board actually does exist!
    So do the police but WWE insists on fake ones of those too.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So do the police but WWE insists on fake ones of those too.
    He has got me there haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    They have always been used as a "higher power" as they are actually more powerful than Vince (as a collective).
    When?

And why have this mysterious group of billionaires placing reprimands on officials when you have HHH COO (he's "retired" from wrestling, not as an overarching authority figure) and Vince? It's a plot device, yes, but it's as vexing and intelligence-insulting as any of their recent angles and decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it's as lame as the Anonymous Raw General Manager? It's just another attempt at injecting the product with some sort of "realism," but instead is another way of insulting the audience's intellegence. I don't think boards of directors actually worry about firing, hiring or disciplining the grunts of the company unless they find them in a position where they can affect their stock. I dunno, I don't follow business politics.
    The Anonymous RAW GM thing was really awful, and boring almost the entire time, especially with Hornswoggle as the guy...ridiculous. This Boards of director thing, just like TNA's "the network" is also ridiculous and useless, and really make me think that Creative Team is becoming brainless weeks after weeks. WWE Creative Team is not known for its creativity but they have reached a low level of poor creativity, never reached before.

Of course, some ideas are interesting, like Kane & Daniel Bryan angry management for example. When it started, it was good, IMO, but now it's going nowhere with the same things each week....This is also a problem in WWE. They can start something with potential, but due to their lack of creativity, they fails almost always....

I don't care about the Boards of Directors thing, WWE only need a permanent GM for RAW and one for SD, and good storylines. No need to go to far with useless things....