Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5

    EWN Hits Youtube!

    I was just thinking that since we already have EWNFriends on Facebook, why don't we have a Youtube account for us? We have Frank or another trusted member here control what sort of content is uploaded since they'd be the ones entrusted with the password. Everyone can have the chance to post videos about themselves, contribute to the sites, etc. What'd ya think?


  2. #2
    We did have that one guy that was posting Youtube vids about us.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    We did have that one guy that was posting Youtube vids about us.
    Ireland'sPatriot?


  4. #4
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,142
    Blog Entries
    6
    Are you referring to IrelandsPatriot? I'm sorry I never caught his stuff. Actually, not sorry at all!

    I was thinking we should try organising a group skype or webcam dealio, but YouTube works I guess. Who's a dab hand at that?


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Are you referring to IrelandsPatriot? I'm sorry I never caught his stuff. Actually, not sorry at all!

    I was thinking we should try organising a group skype or webcam dealio, but YouTube works I guess. Who's a dab hand at that?
    The most I ever did was upload my WWE '12 entrance vids.

    You missing IrelandsPatriot is like HHH missing the attitude era.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  6. #6
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,142
    Blog Entries
    6
    Better for my career in the long run you think?


  7. #7
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Are you referring to IrelandsPatriot? I'm sorry I never caught his stuff. Actually, not sorry at all!

    I was thinking we should try organising a group skype or webcam dealio, but YouTube works I guess. Who's a dab hand at that?
    this would be cool!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Better for my career in the long run you think?
    Your "charisma" would have started so many flamewars back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  9. #9
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,142
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Your "charisma" would have started so many flamewars back then.
    I was only away for a couple of months. "charisma".....nice. Nobody realises that I was the one holding IPITS leash. When I left he got banned.


  10. #10
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I was only away for a couple of months. "charisma".....nice. Nobody realises that I was the one holding IPITS leash. When I left he got banned.
    I miss IPITS. Before I actually joined eWN, I lurkstalked it for almost a year. IPITS was one of the funniest dudes on here. It's a shame he got flamed up like he did and ended up getting the hammer.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.