Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, so get this right?

    *TNA changed back to a 4 sided ring - obviously copying WWE
    *Both companies feature wrestling - but I haven't worked out who's copying who, just yet.
    *Both companies have someone named AJ - TNA is clearly the victim here!
    *Both companies have womens wrestling that nobody gives two hoots about
    *Karen Jarrett was a spectacularly huge and failed rip off of Vickie Guerrero - WWE wins on that one.
    *The Beautiful People vs LayCool - we all know that was a blatant rip off . Now, if anyone could have stayed awake long enough to really care...
    *Zack Ryder vs Robbie E - WWE got there first and did it better!
    *Both companies hired reputable indy talent. WWE - Daniel Bryan Danielson/CM Punk/Kassius Ohno etc TNA - Austin Aries/Doug Williams/Nigel McGuinness - what's up with that??? lol
    *The referee storyline - WWE clearly ripping off TNA by having a ref get involved in a match controversially!!! One was an example of using a guy who was already a developmental wrestler and using him in several storylines with the champion - the other, an example of a guy who's not a wrestler but wants to be and trying to shoehorn him onto the roster by having him involved in a storyline with TNA's 'creative consultant' (or whatever he is) - who also happens to be HIS FATHER!!! Man, it's like the spitting image of the other!!!
    *Both companies have annoying announcers that rattle on endlessly and needlessly.
    *Josh Matthews is nothing but WWE trying to copy Jeremy Borash!

    We could be here all day....
    No TNA's woman's division is relevant and they can actually wrestle.Karen Jarrett/Vickie guerrero makes no sense.

    I've just relised this site is moderated by people who obviously are biased.Big sigh,oh Robster,where do it all go wrong?

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    No TNA's woman's division is relevant and they can actually wrestle.Karen Jarrett/Vickie guerrero makes no sense.

    I've just relised this site is moderated by people who obviously are biased.Big sigh,oh Robster,where do it all go wrong?
    *Konnan voice* Yo, yo, yo... Lemme speak on dis!

    Just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view does not make them "biased" towards something. I can say that I have had numerous conversations with Rob about wrestling (which is funny because he's the only Mod who talks about wrestling on a regular, imo) and he is FAR from biased towards anything in the wrestling world. If you'd have a conversation with him, you would understand this. Maybe you should take time to have a conversation with him about it, rather than making radical statements


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    *Konnan voice* Yo, yo, yo... Lemme speak on dis!

    Just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view does not make them "biased" towards something. I can say that I have had numerous conversations with Rob about wrestling (which is funny because he's the only Mod who talks about wrestling on a regular, imo) and he is FAR from biased towards anything in the wrestling world. If you'd have a conversation with him, you would understand this. Maybe you should take time to have a conversation with him about it, rather than making radical statements
    relax,i was just joking,winding Robster Evanderlloyd Simpson-Daniel(if I may use hs full name) up.

    In my Ron Simmons voice............................................. ................DAMN!

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There's a big difference between WWE doing it and TNA doing it. When WWE do it, more than 10 people will care
    Simply brilliant.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, so get this right?

    *TNA changed back to a 4 sided ring - obviously copying WWE
    *Both companies feature wrestling - but I haven't worked out who's copying who, just yet.
    *Both companies have someone named AJ - TNA is clearly the victim here!
    *Both companies have womens wrestling that nobody gives two hoots about
    *Karen Jarrett was a spectacularly huge and failed rip off of Vickie Guerrero - WWE wins on that one.
    *The Beautiful People vs LayCool - we all know that was a blatant rip off . Now, if anyone could have stayed awake long enough to really care...
    *Zack Ryder vs Robbie E - WWE got there first and did it better!
    *Both companies hired reputable indy talent. WWE - Daniel Bryan Danielson/CM Punk/Kassius Ohno etc TNA - Austin Aries/Doug Williams/Nigel McGuinness - what's up with that??? lol
    *The referee storyline - WWE clearly ripping off TNA by having a ref get involved in a match controversially!!! One was an example of using a guy who was already a developmental wrestler and using him in several storylines with the champion - the other, an example of a guy who's not a wrestler but wants to be and trying to shoehorn him onto the roster by having him involved in a storyline with TNA's 'creative consultant' (or whatever he is) - who also happens to be HIS FATHER!!! Man, it's like the spitting image of the other!!!
    *Both companies have annoying announcers that rattle on endlessly and needlessly.
    *Josh Matthews is nothing but WWE trying to copy Jeremy Borash!

    We could be here all day....
    In regards to the referee bit, WWE did it first; Sylvan Grenier!

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  6. #56
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    No TNA's woman's division is relevant and they can actually wrestle.Karen Jarrett/Vickie guerrero makes no sense.

    I've just relised this site is moderated by people who obviously are biased.Big sigh,oh Robster,where do it all go wrong?
    Simply having an opinion makes you biased straight up.....towards your opinion. Clearly there is a 'Moderators Handbook' that I haven't received in the mail yet. And I'm sure it's written strictly by non-moderators. lol
    If you think it's a moderators job to simply patrol a site and never participate in discussions, ergo having no opinions on such topics, then clearly I'm a mod gone rogue. Homie don't play that. I'm still a fan! It's still real to me dammit!
    And if you can't see what a huge pisstake my previous post was, you need to see a doctor and get your humorous removed from your whatnot - STAT!


  7. #57
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    AJ Styles is the reason I started watching TNA

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  8. #58
    Greatest non WWE talent they've ever had yes. He certainly is at the top of the list.

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Greatest non WWE talent they've ever had yes. He certainly is at the top of the list.
    I strongly agree. AJ Styles is at a point in his career where he is a massive house-hold name without the help of WWE. Sure he appeared on their programming once or twice, but even then he was simply jobbing out to somebody. This is where TNA has scored a gold mine, but I feel as though AJ isn't exactly where he should be. I figured he would have been feuding with Austin Aries for the World Heavyweight Championship by now(my thought before the whole Jeff Hardy thing).
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I strongly agree. AJ Styles is at a point in his career where he is a massive house-hold name without the help of WWE. Sure he appeared on their programming once or twice, but even then he was simply jobbing out to somebody. This is where TNA has scored a gold mine, but I feel as though AJ isn't exactly where he should be. I figured he would have been feuding with Austin Aries for the World Heavyweight Championship by now(my thought before the whole Jeff Hardy thing).
    I honestly think this is why they turned Aries heel. They are setting up for BFG in 2013. What bigger match could they have other than giving Aries a run from Lockdown until BFG. After AJ loses tonight, he is out of the title picture until the BFG series. If you have the climax of a 10 month hiatus from the WHC picture, only to have it culminate with a dream match for "wrestling" fans, what better way to have it gain quite a bit of talk then to have it be between Styles and Aries for the belt? If this was the case, I would give Lagana the credit of being a genius writer (like I haven't given him the credit for TNA 2012 already ) and knowing how to tell detailed stories that can go for a full year.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.