Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    but wwe fan boys see nothing wrong with them copying that storyline a mere 2 months after TNA did it
    There's a big difference between WWE doing it and TNA doing it. When WWE do it, more than 10 people will care

Blog Entries
    So, uh, Nexus N' Eights, I see your little "crusade" of blurring the similarities between WWE/TNA storylines is going rather...smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by robstar View Post
    there's a big difference between wwe doing it and tna doing it. When wwe do it, more than 10 people will care

oooohhhh!! Snap!!

Quote Originally Posted by second_city_sinner View Post
    oooohhhh!! Snap!!
    I take it you're the hype man??

YEAHHHHHH BBOOOOOOOOOOYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So, uh, Nexus N' Eights, I see your little "crusade" of blurring the similarities between WWE/TNA storylines is going rather...smoothly.
    Haha, so get this right?

*TNA changed back to a 4 sided ring - obviously copying WWE
    *Both companies feature wrestling - but I haven't worked out who's copying who, just yet.
    *Both companies have someone named AJ - TNA is clearly the victim here!
    *Both companies have womens wrestling that nobody gives two hoots about
    *Karen Jarrett was a spectacularly huge and failed rip off of Vickie Guerrero - WWE wins on that one.
    *The Beautiful People vs LayCool - we all know that was a blatant rip off . Now, if anyone could have stayed awake long enough to really care...
    *Zack Ryder vs Robbie E - WWE got there first and did it better!
    *Both companies hired reputable indy talent. WWE - Daniel Bryan Danielson/CM Punk/Kassius Ohno etc TNA - Austin Aries/Doug Williams/Nigel McGuinness - what's up with that??? lol
    *The referee storyline - WWE clearly ripping off TNA by having a ref get involved in a match controversially!!! One was an example of using a guy who was already a developmental wrestler and using him in several storylines with the champion - the other, an example of a guy who's not a wrestler but wants to be and trying to shoehorn him onto the roster by having him involved in a storyline with TNA's 'creative consultant' (or whatever he is) - who also happens to be HIS FATHER!!! Man, it's like the spitting image of the other!!!
    *Both companies have annoying announcers that rattle on endlessly and needlessly.
    *Josh Matthews is nothing but WWE trying to copy Jeremy Borash!

We could be here all day....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, so get this right?

*TNA changed back to a 4 sided ring - obviously copying WWE
    *Both companies feature wrestling - but I haven't worked out who's copying who, just yet.
    *Both companies have someone named AJ - TNA is clearly the victim here!
    *Both companies have womens wrestling that nobody gives two hoots about
    *Karen Jarrett was a spectacularly huge and failed rip off of Vickie Guerrero - WWE wins on that one.
    *The Beautiful People vs LayCool - we all know that was a blatant rip off . Now, if anyone could have stayed awake long enough to really care...
    *Zack Ryder vs Robbie E - WWE got there first and did it better!
    *Both companies hired reputable indy talent. WWE - Daniel Bryan Danielson/CM Punk/Kassius Ohno etc TNA - Austin Aries/Doug Williams/Nigel McGuinness - what's up with that??? lol
    *The referee storyline - WWE clearly ripping off TNA by having a ref get involved in a match controversially!!! One was an example of using a guy who was already a developmental wrestler and using him in several storylines with the champion - the other, an example of a guy who's not a wrestler but wants to be and trying to shoehorn him onto the roster by having him involved in a storyline with TNA's 'creative consultant' (or whatever he is) - who also happens to be HIS FATHER!!! Man, it's like the spitting image of the other!!!
    *Both companies have annoying announcers that rattle on endlessly and needlessly.
    *Josh Matthews is nothing but WWE trying to copy Jeremy Borash!

We could be here all day....
    I disagree with this point. Obviously someone gives a hoot about it or else we wouldn't have 257,938 blogs about "how to restore the womens/knockout/divas division" weekly

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Definitely agree fantastic wrestler!!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Aj is a great wrestler. He is like TNA's cena...but the fans don't hate him and he can wrestle better. He always gets pushed to the side.

I would not say that he is their best wrestler. I prefer aries, angle, dainels, and joe off the top if I had to name better wrestlers.

TNA bashing? Come on guys grow up! Wrestling is wrestling. WWE is one of the biggest companies on earth, Vince is'nt sweating TNA. WWE or TNA I watch both & at times totally discussed by both. I wish I could watch ROH just so I could once again have the power of choice. Back in the early 90's we had WWF, WCW & ECW to choose from. The same in the 80's we had WWF, NWA &AWA. After the millennium for a while all that was left was WWF/E, with that being said I'll continue to be a wrestling fan & watch as much wrestling as I can no matter what company it is.

ok topic, AJ Styles, Angle, Joe, Aries, Daniels, Devon and Bully Ray, all kind of sit in a top tier for me (Devon and Bully more for working their character and making the audience want what they want them to). I don't have a problem with AJ's accent i miss they days when people had accents on tv, but that's just me. we can all say yes Angle is the best "wrestler" in the world... that said I'd rather watch a styles match, or a Joe match ( ironically not a Styles VS joe Match) i think AJ Styles is possibly one of the most talented people this industry has ever seen, and if only we can get TNA to a size where the average wrestling fan would see him we could see some changes having to be made in other companies.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.