Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    He's so good,this past Monday,WWE stole 1 of his storylines
    lols...yeah true...but at least Claire Lynch rivalry gave us some fantastic matches b/n the ppl involved....AJ/Daniels/Kaz/Angle...but I can't expect the same in the WWE version..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fan boys...

Almost all the stories used have happened somewhere else before.
    Ya but come on,not 3 months after another company did it,wait a while,plus WWE's creative team is bigger in size than TNA's,surely someone could have come up with something fresh.Raw is the flagship programme of wrestling,they should be the innovators not the imitators

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    lols...yeah true...but at least Claire Lynch rivalry gave us some fantastic matches b/n the ppl involved....AJ/Daniels/Kaz/Angle...but I can't expect the same in the WWE version..
    woah woah woah............are u saying Cena can't wrestle like AJ Styles and Chrsitopher Daniels?? haha,lol

Blog Entries
    woah woah woah............are u saying Cena can't wrestle like AJ Styles and Chrsitopher Daniels?? haha,lol
    Any Doubts??

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    Any Doubts??
    No not at all........imagining Cena in an Ultimate X match.......

but wwe fan boys see nothing wrong with them copying that storyline a mere 2 months after TNA did it

The last couple of pages in this thread are precisely the reason why I struggle to get new fans to try TNA as a good alternative because of the persecuted mentality of those who spend more time caning WWE rather than trying to promote TNA. Do you realise how hard it is trying to get new fans when they despise the existing fans so much?

I've been trying to get this point across here for over a year now and it's worse now than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    but wwe fan boys see nothing wrong with them copying that storyline a mere 2 months after TNA did it
    Everyone knows me as the defender of all things TNA, but this is a wrong statement. It is an angle based around an "affair" yes. But In order for this to be similar, Cena would have to be accused on sleeping with Linda or Steph to be on the same level. Plus, AJ is a proven talent whereas Claire was just some random actress. If you are saying they are both running "affair" storylines, then you are correct. But the story lines differ as Styles was accused of sleeping with the OWNER of the company, where as Cena is accused of dating what was the "active GM" at the time. Very different stories.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The last couple of pages in this thread are precisely the reason why I struggle to get new fans to try TNA as a good alternative because of the persecuted mentality of those who spend more time caning WWE rather than trying to promote TNA. Do you realise how hard it is trying to get new fans when they despise the existing fans so much?

I've been trying to get this point across here for over a year now and it's worse now than ever.
    ^^100% this^^

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

hahaha,alas