Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I can see this being the likely outcome. ROH and TNA would become the new NWA and AWA. I see ROH having the Midwest, but I think TNA would secure the South, not the East Coast. (Think how popular WCW was here due to it's quality wrestling; TNA has the same, hence why you have PPVs like Slammiversary and BFG being so successful.)
    By this I am speaking more towards what it was with the best of series with Tully/Magnum, the likes of Barry Windham, Rick Flair, William Regal, Pillman, The Cruiser Weight Division etc... WCW didn't have the "mega-super-star" draws like Hogan, Austin, and Cena, but in the south it wasn't about watching for one big name star, it was about watching athletes that put on solid performances. WCW might be a laughing stock to many wrestling fans these days (mostly due to some horrible story lines), but the matches were always appreciated here in the South; hence why I find TNA so much more enjoyable than WWE. I don't base my opinion off of what the writers can put in the script, but rather what the wrestlers can do in the ring. That is why they call it wrestling after all.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The oldest but the best
    *ahem* Forgetting someone Magglis?

Alright, I'm issuing a temporary gag order - Wade and K-Mac are to refrain from replying to each others posts for at least 3 days.

Oh and Maggs - I'm putting that in your sig instead, I don't like the fact you are using that quote. It's inflammatory.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Now that I've made a heel turn, should I be teaming up with you Steve or coming after you with a chair?
    You should be giving the babyface a nutshot so the IWC Creative Committee doesn't have to come up with anything, well, creative after booking the other two guys in a cell match with no idea how the finish was going to go down.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    Why do people think I hate TNA? I just hate the double standard both (some) WWE and TNA fans exhibit when it comes to comparing the two. And TNA fans have "small mans syndrome" so they tend to be worse! You should have realised by now - it's not about the promotions - I HATE THE FANS!!!

#HeelRobstar
    What else is new?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    You should be giving the babyface a nutshot so the IWC Creative Committee doesn't have to come up with anything, well, creative after booking the other two guys in a cell match with no idea how the finish was going to go down.
    Oh don't worry. I make this shit up as I go too

Oh don't worry. I make this shit up as I go too

Robstar - Such a loyal WWE fan, he lives his life the same way; No planning, no physical exertion, and just rely upon your good looks and verbal skills to carry your through month to month.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Robstar - Such a loyal WWE fan, he lives his life the same way; No planning, no physical exertion, and just rely upon your good looks and verbal skills to carry your through month to month.
    Is my webcam on?

If the WWE did fail you will see companies like ROH, TNA, PWG, CWFH, DGUSA & EVOLVE rise to even more popularity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    If the WWE did fail you will see companies like ROH, TNA, PWG, CWFH, DGUSA & EVOLVE rise to even more popularity.
    How dare you forget CHIKARA! Shame on you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    How dare you forget CHIKARA! Shame on you!!!
    My apologies send my regards to Mr. Quackenbush!