Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    If the WWE falls and collapses is this the end of professional wrestling on national TV? Now I'm not saying that the WWE will fall, but the ratings are dropping, new stars who transcend the ring are becoming rarer and rarer now in the WWE, and the live audience is even starting to tune out looking back at the Hell in a Cell crowd and the Raw crowd from last night. Gonna have to wait for next week's Raw to see if that trend changes, don't trust pretaped shows because of editing. This isn't a thread saying that the WWE will fall, this is a thread about asking if wrestling will die if the WWE dies.
    WWE and TNA are broadcast in over 130 countries around the world,across every continent,their American ratings are one slither of the pie.

For the first part you were the victim of a lot of WWE fan boys coming in here saying, "Durr wwe iz teh gratest tey wil nver fail". So sorry for that. Insincerely, but sorry.

As for the last part I will discuss sensibly as long as people remain sensible. However if people want to insult or start something I'm game for that as well. I don't care about being liked and if you're going to try and insult me I will fight back. That's what you saw with me and the Barrett kid. He wanted to try and insult me so I fought back. I'd go into more detail, but Mr. Robstar asked nicely for peace and I like him enough to accept his wishes.
    So you go on insulting me by calling me a kid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    With the ironic thing being, that you're one of the older folk on the site lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Trust me Wade is old

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    With the ironic thing being, that you're one of the older folk on the site lol!
    The oldest but the best

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I say WWE just need to retire there companys and territories and remake them. Its just dead at this point. I want to see an entirely new franchise with fresh, professional people, bring back wrestlers that can actually perform stunts, act well and have character. Like im tired of the industry at this point. Impact just needs to update there roster. Both companies are poor in terms of ratings right now like they need to get it together.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

If WWE fell, the wrestling world would return to how it was before WWE bought them out. You would have regional territories, local shows and TV.

I can see right now ROH would have the midwest and TNA would have the east coast.

Truly the good old days.

Continuing to try and pick a fight? Like I said earlier I'm done with this because our moderator Robbie asked both of us to stop. If you want to continue be my guest.

If the WWE falls and collapses is this the end of professional wrestling on national TV? Now I'm not saying that the WWE will fall, but the ratings are dropping, new stars who transcend the ring are becoming rarer and rarer now in the WWE, and the live audience is even starting to tune out looking back at the Hell in a Cell crowd and the Raw crowd from last night. Gonna have to wait for next week's Raw to see if that trend changes, don't trust pretaped shows because of editing. This isn't a thread saying that the WWE will fall, this is a thread about asking if wrestling will die if the WWE dies.
    Probably wouldn't be as popular, but i'd say a quarter of WWEs audience would check out TNA or another wrestling program. It may take a while, but another company would probably rise from the ashes, but Vince lives WWE and he has a lot of funds at his disposal so WWE "falling" would take a hell of a lot to happen.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's getting to the point where wrestlers are pricing themselves beyond the market and it's a slow leak that noone notices, until the pool has run dry.
    At least someone else is seeing it. Wrestlers are pricing themselves above the ability to deliver. Yes, they are putting their bodies on the line and should be compensated for doing so, but they aren't able to deliver what is expected in order to keep a publically traded company on the rise, consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's ok, you're probably just not familiar with me, but I assure you, I'm NOT a fanboy lol.
    Yes you are Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    If WWE fell, the wrestling world would return to how it was before WWE bought them out. You would have regional territories, local shows and TV.
    I can see right now ROH would have the midwest and TNA would have the east coast.
    I can see this being the likely outcome. ROH and TNA would become the new NWA and AWA. I see ROH having the Midwest, but I think TNA would secure the South, not the East Coast. (Think how popular WCW was here due to it's quality wrestling; TNA has the same, hence why you have PPVs like Slammiversary and BFG being so successful.) Other groups would pick up the in-between and there would be several companies (my money would be on Chikara being the biggest beneficiary of a WWE collapse as they have the most "family friendly" content that can still apply to die-hard wrestling fans) that would get local TV such as WCCW had here in the south, but the two majors (ROH and TNA) would be considered the places you'd want a contract with due to their secured TV deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Probably wouldn't be as popular, but i'd say a quarter of WWEs audience would check out TNA or another wrestling program.
    I actually think this number is accurate, but I don't think the 1/4 would stick around long. The TNA fans would discourage them as being "WWE Fanboys" and that their precious WWE failed so they would feel ostracized and just move onto MMA or some other form of entertainment (I know because being a JCP/WCW fan, I had to deal with this exact, arrogant attitude from WWE fans after the fall of WCW. Had it not been for the resurgence of the Indies and the pushes of pure wrestlers like Angle, Guerrero, Benoit, Jericho, these fans might have ruined Pro Wrestling for me as a whole.) Those that would stick around wouldn't have the loyalty that those who have been with TNA for years have, hence they would be easier to lose by a bad angle, or pathetically produced PPV.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone