Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Now that I've made a heel turn, should I be teaming up with you Steve or coming after you with a chair?
    Haha. I thinking teaming up would be my best choice.

Chair attack on Dennis could work...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    WWE will fall, I actually see more wrestlers getting to the acting business (such as a John Cena) TNA would try to be the top company but I think it needs WWE to exist, Wrestling wouldn't die (Wrestling is worldwide thanks to companies like AAA and New Japan) but I can see a lot more independent wrestling companies getting TV time trying to take WWE's place.
    So John Cena gets in the acting business and that's what going to cause WWE to fall? Lol John Cena is making movies through WWE studios. WWE agents there stars out to make movies. That's another reason WWE is now saying entertainment and not wrestling and entertainers and not wrestlers.

Well WWE wont die for a very long time and if it did some other company would take it's place.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    If the WWE falls and collapses
    I stopped reading there, since it won't happen.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think it would depend on why the wwe failed. If it were bankruptcy or some massive scandal then TNA and ROH would take over, USA, SyFy and Ion would want the viewers back and would snap up either or both companies. If, as suggested in the OP, it failed because it lost too many viewers it would depend on whether those viewers had stopped watching wrestling, in which case the sport would go back to territories, or simply switched to TNA or ROH, either of which would benefit greatly from the increased viewership and subsequent influx of talent.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I stopped reading there, since it won't happen.
    Are you that arrogant to think that the WWE can't fall? Seriously you do realize that if the Roman Empire, the greatest empire ever spanning over hundreds of years, can fall than any empire can fall. All it takes is one serious of bad managers or just one incredibly bad angle to make people tune out. To say that the WWE will never fall is like saying that it is invulnerable. Nothing lasts forever remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Are you that arrogant to think that the WWE can't fall? Seriously you do realize that if the Roman Empire, the greatest empire ever spanning over hundreds of years, can fall than any empire can fall. All it takes is one serious of bad managers or just one incredibly bad angle to make people tune out. To say that the WWE will never fall is like saying that it is invulnerable. Nothing lasts forever remember that.
    Did you really just use the Roman Empire as an analogy for WWE? Funniest shit I've ever read.

Blog Entries
    I think there's every likelihood that WWE could fail, in theory and in reality. How long are you going to shoot for the moon and fail? How much money are you going to waste away in pursuit of that elusive rating?

It's getting to the point where wrestlers are pricing themselves beyond the market and it's a slow leak that noone notices, until the pool has run dry. I question WWE's ability to downsize in the event of needing to and that might spell the downfall of the giant. Never say never.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Did you really just use the Roman Empire as an analogy for WWE? Funniest shit I've ever read.
    Yes I'm sorry for not realizing you didn't get past the third grade. Here is an analogy might be better suited for your child like mind. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. But seriously now why wouldn't I compare the two? Both where thought to never be able to fall due to the innovations they each brought, Rome with the building of roads and WWE by putting more emphasis on storylines, and finally both where looked as things that could not be topped. When WWE is topped everyone who said WWE can not fall will realize the stupidity of their argument #heel K-Mac

Blog Entries
    Easy there K Mac. Don't give in to the dark side.

Did you not see what I posted after? I appreciate your analogy.....unfortunately Wade is choosing not to compare things that aren't on the same scale or ballpark or time frame.....I acknowledge it, however. It's very apt, in my humble Aussie opinion.

Don't get narky