Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    well for 1. vickie said if aj ever put her hands on her, she would never be resigned again
    2. who would want to see this match?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    well for 1. vickie said if aj ever put her hands on her, she would never be resigned again
    2. who would want to see this match?
    Vickie in a match? Sign me up!

Maybe a mixed SS elimination match.

AJ, Layla, Cena, Rey and Cara v Vickie, Eve, Dolph and PTP.

I'm still fond of the idea that Ziggler and AJ are an item and a swerve is in store. Dolph's promo on Raw last week suggested to me that he was hiding something. I think he said something along the lines of, "And jeeze AJ I just thought you could do better."

Interestingly, Vickie and Dolph haven't really been paired together their past few TV appearances. Obviously there was no clear 'split', but I'm curious whats going on with all of this.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Surely having no reason yourself why it would happen would make it a 'shocker'?

The reasons I think he says it's a shocker are;

A Jack Swagger re-emergence and face turn.
    Wade Barrett, a 'proud' Brit, having a pro america gimmick

Would you expect that? If not that makes it a shocker, right?
    Since when a returning superstars is a shocker ?
    Since when a face turn is a shocker ?

Swagger returning is something we actually all know it will happen. We just don't know when so his return will not be a shocker, even if he returns as a face. A shocker thing, IMO, is for actions not just a face/heel turn or a return

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    With news coming last night that the main event of Survivor Series will be involving CM Punk + Ryback (WWE Champ. Rivalry), Miz + Kofi Kingston (IC Title Rivalry), Team Hell-No + The Rhode Scholars (Tag Team Champ. Rivalry):

**This leaves a possibility of a:

- US Title match.
    - Divas Title match
    - WHC Title Match

Now with Ziggler not being used and being romantically involved with Guerrero, and Cena and AJ a "supposed" thing, could we see a mixed tag match at SS? Vickie does wrestle periodically, so it's not impossible, and AJ just started wrestling again. I think this would be entertaining, when Cena and Ziggler are in the ring together, they do wonders, and AJ and Vickie are for shits and giggles basically.

This would be my card for Survivor Series:

- Team Foley vs. Team Punk (Main Event)
    - Big Show (c) vs. Sheamus (WHC Match) [Co Main-Event]
    - Antonio Cesaro vs. Justin Gabriel (US Title Match) [Really like this little rivalry, w/ Gabriel's high flying vs. Cesaro's strength]
    - Probably...Layla vs. Eve (c) vs. Kaitlyn
    - Cena + AJ vs. Dolph Ziggler + Vickie Guerrero [Co-Main Event]
    ***Shocker: Jack Swagger (Face) vs. Wade Barrett [With Swagger's pro-America gimmick]

What do you guys think? Let me know!
    Well just go check what matches TNA had when they did this storyline and WWE will probably copy it too

Blog Entries
    Tennis eh? I'm a dab hand at tennis.

Anyway, as long as there's more than one traditional Survivor Series match, I'll be happy. Since there's one already announced (Team Punk vs Team Foley), then I expect that we'll see one mid card 5 vs 5 match, I'd guess we'll see team Kofi vs team Miz.

As for Cena, I seriously don't know where we'll see him fit in at this ppv. I guess him and AJ vs Ziggler and Guerrero is what we'll see. Can't wait to see that match
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Well just go check what matches TNA had when they did this storyline and WWE will probably copy it too
    I doubt it. they are not the same storylines by the way, I don't know why every new storyline has to be compared to a previous storyline... if you do that you will never enjoy the product so why watch?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Since when a returning superstars is a shocker ?
    Since when a face turn is a shocker ?

Swagger returning is something we actually all know it will happen. We just don't know when so his return will not be a shocker, even if he returns as a face. A shocker thing, IMO, is for actions not just a face/heel turn or a return
    I can't recall swagger as a face but your right him returning as a face wouldn't be a shocker. though barrett having a pro american gimmick would shock me, which was another part of his point.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Tennis eh? I'm a dab hand at tennis.

Anyway, as long as there's more than one traditional Survivor Series match, I'll be happy. Since there's one already announced (Team Punk vs Team Foley), then I expect that we'll see one mid card 5 vs 5 match, I'd guess we'll see team Kofi vs team Miz.

As for Cena, I seriously don't know where we'll see him fit in at this ppv. I guess him and AJ vs Ziggler and Guerrero is what we'll see. Can't wait to see that match
    they are already in the established 5v5 match. my prediction is either team gabriel or truth vs team cesaro.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    they are already in the established 5v5 match. my prediction is either team gabriel or truth vs team cesaro.
    Ah you're right, my mistake.
    In that Case team Cesaro vs team Truth or Gabriel will be the mid card match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!