Thread: WWE in public?

Hybrid View

WWE in public?

Casual question here, do any of you wear WWE shirts (or merchandise) in public?

I own several shirts, and have only won 2 in public, which are my CM Punk "Best in the World" t-shirt and the Dolph Ziggler "It's not showing off if you can back it up" t-shirt. I guess I'd wear more, but the main problem for me is the WWE logo on the side of the shirt. People where I live tend to look upon you differently if you come out as a fan of WWE -.-

Same thing all over England I think. Half the people watch it in secret. I don't own any shirts but if I did I'd wear them or it would be a waste of money. (I was gonna go as John Cena for Halloween but got asked to be a Blues Brother ) People that know me know I like wrestling so it depends if you feel secure enough not to care!

Blog Entries
    The only people who actually know I like wrestling is my friends who come round my house, and sees my DVD selection. Down here it's generally regarded as being "gay".

Blog Entries
    I've worn CM Punk's "Best in the World" T-Shirt, the one he debuted @ MITB 2011, and Zack Ryder's "Broski" T-shirt. I paid money for them. Of course I'm gonna wear 'em in public!

It's very different in England to America. As Des said people will call you 'gay' for a bizarre reason or constantly say "You know it's fake don't ya?"

Idiots. Most of them are probably closet fans and I tend to not care what they think and do my own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's very different in England to America. As Des said people will call you 'gay' for a bizarre reason or constantly say "You know it's fake don't ya?"

Idiots. Most of them are probably closet fans and I tend to not care what they think and do my own thing.
    My brother's a sucker for that, always has to "go with the flow". He once spent £200 on a pair of these:

He doesn't listen to music on them, he just wears them!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    My brother's a sucker for that, always has to "go with the flow". He once spent £200 on a pair of these:

He doesn't listen to music on them, he just wears them!
    That's weird, I wouldn't do that. Aren't those headphones meant to be 'cool' to own?

It's like fashion, half the people down here follow a crowd or fear they'll be mocked for not wearing chinos and flat caps. fools!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I was able to buy a summer home about five days ago. How? Because I told my wrestling buddies, here at college, that if I had a quarter for every time someone walked into my room and saw me watching RAW and told me that what I was watching was fake, I'd be a very rich man indeed.
    Smooth... It's a stupid thing to say and annoys me.

Blog Entries

I was able to buy a summer home about five days ago. How? Because I told my wrestling buddies, here at college, that if I had a quarter for every time someone walked into my room and saw me watching RAW and told me that what I was watching was fake, I'd be a very rich man indeed.

Same thing all over England I think. Half the people watch it in secret. I don't own any shirts but if I did I'd wear them or it would be a waste of money. (I was gonna go as John Cena for Halloween but got asked to be a Blues Brother ) People that know me know I like wrestling so it depends if you feel secure enough not to care!
    Not really a case of insecurity but making my life a bit more easier haha

I wear them a lot in the house, but when I'm outside I'll usually switch to my United shirt or whatever feels most comfortable to me