Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I for one am looking forward to Team Foley vs Team Punk.

We get to see fresh faces in the main event scene at Survivor Series along with their feuds being emphasized in the traditional 5 on 5 Survivor Series elimination match. It makes the feuds going on between Team Rhodes Scholars vs Team Hell No, Kofi Kingston vs The Miz, Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio seem just as important to the stuff going on between CM Punk and Mic Foley along with CM Punk and Ryback. That's the key behind this match; putting emphasis on each respective feud in this match and giving us a fun little traditional Survivor Series match to watch.

Also, we have A LOT of great workers in this match. We have Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Del Rio, Orton, Kofi, Kane, Daniel Bryan, and CM Punk. Ryback is a little green but hes progressing and he can used to clean how and add dominance into the match with the fans going home happy. I have no doubt that these guys will put on a very entertaining match.

As for lack of star-power, it's not needed for this match to be honest. You already have top main eventers like Randy Orton, CM Punk, and Ryback with Mic Foley appearing during the match to make it much more interesting so it doesn't need that much star-power. Since Cena is feuding with Ziggler, Sheamus and Big Show are feuding over the World Heavyweight title, the Survivor Series match accomplishes the job I'll say.

However, I would have liked to see Antonio Cesaro or Wade Barrett be apart of the match but eh, the Survivor Series match still looks pretty promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Looks like it is no longer Team Punk vs Team Ryback as the main event.

Vince McMahon made it Punk v Ryback v Cena for the title.

Team Orton (Orton, Kingston and Team Hell No) vs Team Ziggler (Ziggler, Barrett and Rhodes Scholars) Miz quit the team.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinC00 View Post

Team Orton (Orton, Kingston and Team Hell No) vs Team Ziggler (Ziggler, Barrett and Rhodes Scholars) Miz quit the team.
    Um, spoilers much?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC00 View Post

Del Rio is still on the card too, I believe, in the currently 4v5
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    How fucking ridiculous that they're changing this already. What the hell? It totally makes the Foley involvement pointless. I'm assuming he's being removed completely from this?

This not spoilers

Glad I read them now though!

Weird this, just messed it all up making last weeks RAW and everything that happened pointless.

Typical Vince McMahon cock up.

Friggin ruined the PPV now.

Just when I was getting excited for Team Foley vs. Team Punk .... the company pulls this shit. Fucking stupid.

Who thought it was a good idea to change up the main event merely TWO WEEKS away from the PPV and expect people to care???
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

I know you don't like the changes to the teams, but I think it really is for the better. Now you will have your WWE Title match like everyone wanted. You added Ziggler and Barrett who will give the heel team a more balanced team. I think the teams are shaping up real well, despite the lack of build up.

Likely candidates for Team Orton addition:
    R-Truth
    Brodus Clay (ugh!)

Surprise Entrance:
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Mason Ryan
    Christian

I feel if you wanted to bring one of these guys back, it would be the night and the match to do it. It would get them over as a face and really put them right on the level with the other guys in the match.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

One more spot left on the face team... I think it's gonna be The Miz.