Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    What I think will happen at Team Punk vs Team Foley is that in the end it will come back to Punk/Ryback. Ryback will score the pinfall and win it for his team. This way Ryback gets a win over Punk and Punk doesn't lose the title. Sets up another match at TLC where Punk wins and holds onto the title and Ryback moves onto a different feud and Punk moves onto a feud with The Rock hopefully.
    What if the match comes down to ryback vs punk and just as ryback is setting up for the shellshock, orton comes out of nowhere and rko's ryback. They've been talking about how Orton has been pleading for a heel turn and this sets up ryback vs orton for the following ppv while letting punk move on to something else. I just cant see ryback staying in the title picture for too long.

We are gonna have to wait and see...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by WoodenBulldozer View Post
    What if the match comes down to ryback vs punk and just as ryback is setting up for the shellshock, orton comes out of nowhere and rko's ryback. They've been talking about how Orton has been pleading for a heel turn and this sets up ryback vs orton for the following ppv while letting punk move on to something else. I just cant see ryback staying in the title picture for too long.
    Eh, the idea is good but I still see Ryback/Punk feud going on for a lil bit longer.

Anyone have any ideas for a face or heel turn during the main event? It might be cool to see the Miz betray Punk, costing his team the win. The Miz could use a way back into the main event scene, and this would be a decent option.

On the other side of the coin, a Kofi heel turn would be nice. His gimmick is brutally bland. He needs a big moment, some new music, and to drop the word 'Boom' from his vocabulary.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

My thoughts on the main event traditional survivor series match?.....LAME and LAZY. I'm not usually this negative but come on, creative couldn't think of any new storylines for 3 weeks so they throw the same guys who faced each other just last Sunday's HITC and have them 5 man tag against each other? LAZY, LAZY, LAZY. IMO.

This could be a good thing because it will mean all the matches will get a good amount of time.

Blog Entries
    I dont wanna be a negative nancy, but to be honest i was disapointed. I guess I had my hopes built up that there would be a shocking suprise return for the match. You never know though, they may plan on changing the teams slightly over the next few weeks. Also this leaves the possibility for a good singles feud between cena and ziggler. No one should be complaining about that, because if your facing cena in any way you might as well be in the main event. Good job Ziggler!

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I'm gonna go with an attempted cash in by ADR which is forced by vince... As he is coming down to the ring Punk jumps the barricade and runs through the crowd with his newly won title and is protected by colt and and his other chicago buddies... as the PPV goes off air Punk is at the top of the stairs waving goodbye with the WWE title in hand....

It is ironic that the team members chosen were picked unknowing that their current opposites are on opposing teams. How did they manage that?

/S

Blog Entries
    I think it's completely corny that they went the "If you choose him, I will choose who he's currently feuding with" route. How lame. Not to mention that Foley supposedly chose his team independently from Punk, meaning the choices were either hugely coincidental or they just think we're too stupid to notice. Guess which option I think it is? Add to this the fact that the tag and IC champs are both in there, which means those titles won't be defended at the PPV. There's a great opportunity at Survivor Series that they should be taking advantage of and that's a 4 team match for the tag belts.

Quote Originally Posted by tupelojoe81 View Post
    based on what i saw last night, i hope not! Foley looked TERRIBLE. He limped to the ring (worse than usual) and looked 150lbs heavier than wrestling days.
    Agreed - Foley's Wrestlemania match a few years ago against Edge with Lita riding him over the ropes was a great match - and one that shouldn't be erased by Foley coming back and stinking up the place in crappy matches now.

I know Foley gets pops when he comes out, but I didn't even find his promo a few weeks ago all that exciting and I'd be just as happy if he were only used periodically on commentary.