Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I'm looking forward to this match it should be a great one with great wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan among many others. But why is Mick Foley still leader of the team, I mean he has little beef with Dolph Ziggler. They haven't really crossed paths since early this year. But I never seen a match were the two leaders did not interact at all prior to the PPV. I liked the CM Punk team vs Mick Foley team cause Mick Foley and CM Punk really have had issues w zith each other lately, but Ziggler and Mick Foley have little conflict with each other. Ziggler has more problems with The Miz (A Miz Vs Ziggler rivalry would be great) after telling him he wasn't Ziggler team material.

Blog Entries
    I'm expecting the Triple Threat match between CM Punk, John Cena, and Ryback for the WWE championship to be a fun little match with CM Punk retaining his WWE championship and going on to defend his title at TLC (I'm going to the TLC PPV and I'm fucking excited for it). Whoever Punk faces at TLC, I don't care as long as it's a promising main event and CM Punk retains his WWE title at the TLC PPV in which hell will.

I'm also expecting Team Foley vs Team Ziggler to be another fun little match and could be the best match of the night with The Miz being the sole survivor. Sheamus vs Big Show for the World Heavyweight title is my favorite match going into the Survivor Series PPV. The build-u[ to that match was better than their Hell in a Cell match build-up.

This Survivor Series PPV could be a solid one or it could be shitty. Let's see this Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    I feel this is time for Ziggler to cash, that would mean Team Ziggler probably will lose their match

I don't have high hopes for this PPV but hopefully I'll be surprised

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I feel this is time for Ziggler to cash, that would mean Team Ziggler probably will lose their match

I have a feeling he may cash-in his Money in the Bank brief case this Sunday as well. Or at TLC.

I hope Survivor Series is a great PPV. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't though.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    I was looking forward to the previous SS match, but I'm sure the new one will be fun to. The triple threat could be good aswell, theres always a chance we could see a title change, Rock/Punk will happen but not neccesarily at the Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I have a feeling he may cash-in his Money in the Bank brief case this Sunday as well. Or at TLC.

I hope Survivor Series is a great PPV. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't though.
    I hope Ziggy cashes in at Wrestlemania. That would be insane win or lose.

make ss matches relevant!

the past few years to me seem like survivor series just doesnt have any good implications. then it dawned on me how to fix it! make the entire ppv except the main event survivor series team like matches. with all the survivors of their matches meeting in one match every man for themselves later in the night. for example. say team foley wins, with foley and orton surviving, and say another team match takes place and say big shows the lone survivor. have all the survivors foley orton and show face eachother for the #1 contender at the end of the night.atleast then you could have heals and babyfaces working together in their match with personal goals in mind and make the team matches relevant

similar concept has been done if i am correct, but it was a very long time ago XD would be nice to see that

Money in the Bank Cash-In

It's happening tonight!!! Ziggler on sheamus or big show! Bank on it!!!

Blog Entries
    It's happening tonight! Your thread...IS GETTING MERGED!!! #HappyDays