Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I predicted the miz would join rybacks team somehow when he dropped from team punk... now I'm predicting he becomes the leader of team awesome!(foley)
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I'm going to go with my dark horse and predict...

tensai face turn

Since things are being added to this thread, i will repeat what I said for relevant opinion.

Likely candidates for Team Orton addition:

R-Truth
    Brodus Clay (ugh!)
    The Miz

Surprise Entrance:
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Mason Ryan
    Christian

I feel if you wanted to bring one of these guys back, it would be the night and the match to do it. It would get them over as a face and really put them right on the level with the other guys in the match.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Team Sting! Duh.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Team Sting! Duh.....
    Fuck that. Team Mantaur!

Blog Entries
    ...vs Team Bastion Booger?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ...vs Team Bastion Booger?
    I hear Team Bonesaw is reeeadyy! Too soon? Too obscure?

On some real talk, is JoMo a possibility for the 5th? They just featured him on the site. I'd be excited to see him back, I just don't know where he'd fit in storyline-wise. You know, because storylines of late are such valiant efforts of logic and reason.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I predict that in the main event match between Punk, Ryback and Cena, Cena is the one who will take all the beating from the 2 others. 1st, both Cena & Ryback will probably take out Punk, then Ryback will play with Cena, and things will continue with Cena taking a beating from the 2 others. At the end, Probably Ryback will give Cena his finisher, then Punk will throw him out, and pin Cena to retain. Whatever, Punk will retain. I really don't think this match will be good, but just average, with Ryback and Cena, not really entertaining....

I'm really looking to after Wrestlemania, because the main event on RAW is really getting boring week after week.

Team Foley Vs Team Ziggler?

I'm looking forward to this match it should be a great one with great wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan among many others. But why is Mick Foley still leader of the team, I mean he has little beef with Dolph Ziggler. They haven't really crossed paths since early this year. But I never seen a match were the two leaders did not interact at all prior to the PPV. I liked the CM Punk team vs Mick Foley team cause Mick Foley and CM Punk really have had issues w zith each other lately, but Ziggler and Mick Foley have little conflict with each other. Ziggler has more problems with The Miz (A Miz Vs Ziggler rivalry would be great) after telling him he wasn't Ziggler team material. What do you guys think is this a bad match idea.