Threaded View

Blog Entries
    I for one am looking forward to Team Foley vs Team Punk.

We get to see fresh faces in the main event scene at Survivor Series along with their feuds being emphasized in the traditional 5 on 5 Survivor Series elimination match. It makes the feuds going on between Team Rhodes Scholars vs Team Hell No, Kofi Kingston vs The Miz, Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio seem just as important to the stuff going on between CM Punk and Mic Foley along with CM Punk and Ryback. That's the key behind this match; putting emphasis on each respective feud in this match and giving us a fun little traditional Survivor Series match to watch.

Also, we have A LOT of great workers in this match. We have Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Del Rio, Orton, Kofi, Kane, Daniel Bryan, and CM Punk. Ryback is a little green but hes progressing and he can used to clean how and add dominance into the match with the fans going home happy. I have no doubt that these guys will put on a very entertaining match.

As for lack of star-power, it's not needed for this match to be honest. You already have top main eventers like Randy Orton, CM Punk, and Ryback with Mic Foley appearing during the match to make it much more interesting so it doesn't need that much star-power. Since Cena is feuding with Ziggler, Sheamus and Big Show are feuding over the World Heavyweight title, the Survivor Series match accomplishes the job I'll say.

However, I would have liked to see Antonio Cesaro or Wade Barrett be apart of the match but eh, the Survivor Series match still looks pretty promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.