Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenBulldozer View Post
    What if the match comes down to ryback vs punk and just as ryback is setting up for the shellshock, orton comes out of nowhere and rko's ryback. They've been talking about how Orton has been pleading for a heel turn and this sets up ryback vs orton for the following ppv while letting punk move on to something else. I just cant see ryback staying in the title picture for too long.
    I didn't imagine a scenario to go along w/ it but I immediately pictured Orton turning heel once Raw was over and the teams were all set.
    The Ballad of Owen Hart: "Which one do I pull? Aaahhhh!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    wrong decision. It means only the WHC, divas and us belt could potentially be defended at SS meaning a bunch of cheap storylines for filler matches.The booking for the 5 v 5 match is lazyness, just took 75% of the competitors from HIAC and put them on teams... someone give creative a medal for lazyness. WWE championship will not be defended, this may turn out to be bad.
    Wow...mr negative. I actually like the idea of the 5 on 5 traditional match. When was the last time we had this type of match as the main event of Survivor Series? been a while that I know. Big whoop that the WWE Championship isn't being defended this month. It's been defended every month since Punk won it. THis is just the stepping stone to set up Punk vs Foley at TLC

Blog Entries
    No....please no Foley in the ring. Ever again. I love Mick but he just can't go and it's painful to watch.

Blog Entries
    wrong decision. It means only the WHC, divas and us belt could potentially be defended at SS meaning a bunch of cheap storylines for filler matches.The booking for the 5 v 5 match is lazyness, just took 75% of the competitors from HIAC and put them on teams... someone give creative a medal for lazyness. WWE championship will not be defended, this may turn out to be bad.
    Gotta agree man but I'm loving Team Punk though.

SS card: Team Punk vs Team Foley

Cena vs Ziggler

Sheamus vs Show

Rest of the card might be shit unless they have another 5v5 match with Barrett
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    hmmm WWE Championship, IC Championship and tag championships will not be defended...that's a bad thing sinceKofi has just now become IC champ...n Tag division has picked up some heat just now..

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    They'll probably add another traditional suvivor series match like this

Team 1 : Rey mysterio, sin cara, zack ryder, santino marella, brodus clay

Team 2: Titus O Neil, Darren Young, Heath Slater, Drew Mcintyre, Jinder Mahal
    More jobber teams please.

Blog Entries
    Do you know what I realized? You sir, are an ass. Seriously, you come on here, bashing the WWE over and over, like there is no good things about it. Do you know the saying, if you don't like it, don't fucking watch it? Maybe that should be the problem. It's one thingg to constructively criticise a product but when you do it, you sound like a spitefull ass...

How Excited Are You For Team Punk vs. Team Foley?

This poll is to help me determine how excited you guys are for the supposed main event for WWE Survivor Series 2012.

I voted so-so. I know the match quality should be good to great and I'm also happy to see completely new and returning faces in the match. Wrestlers other than Cena and Sheamus for once. However, with only two weeks to build interest, I don't think WWE will do a good job of getting me excited for the show. These two teams just can't go into the PPV with no interaction or some type of story to them. Hopefully they do stuff with them as time goes by. I'd like to see a storyline where one wrestler from face team could potential go rogue and join the heel team. That'd be nice.

Anyways, where do you guys fit on this scale?

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

I'm not excited at all. I'm not a fan of these Team matches

I personally love this for two big reasons. Reason one is that hopefully we can finally see Ryback cut a real promo, not this feed me more crap. I'm sick of it. Reason number two is because the WWE is finally continuing on with a Kofi Kingston push. For once in his career the WWE is giving this kid a legitimate shot to break the glass ceiling like I know he can. This kid can cut a pretty good promo, not one like Rock, Austin, Foley, Punk, or Cena, but a promo good enough to be a main eventer. In my opinion he is ten times better on the mic then Mysterio or Batista ever was and a thousand times better than Orton. Lets hope Kofi gets to continue his push for once in his career.