Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Pre-Survivor Series Thoughts & Musings

So the teams for the Main event at Survivor series were just announced on Raw.

Team Punk: CM Punk, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, and Damian Sandow.

vs.

Team Ryback(w/Foley): Ryback, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, and Kane.

How do you feel about the teams, do you think they will change?

I really like the teams. At first glance you can tell they are placing the guys that are feuding with each other together, but apart from that, they are good teams when you look at them as a whole. I think both teams are strong and could easily win at SS. Only problem I see is that you have all the title's in this one match except for the US and World Heavyweight, so the rest of the SS card will be made up of filler storylines most likely.

What do you guys think? Do you think they made the right decision in making the teams? Who would you rather see if you could change it?

Edit: As of 11/5 RAW, the teams have been switched around a bit, seems that the IWC was heard.

Team Orton (w/ Foley): Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, and Kane

vs.

Team Ziggler: Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, and Damian Sandow

The teams are now at 4v5 and will likely have one more added to team Orton. Who do you think will be the last addition? Do you like the changes?
    Last edited by Rehmix; 11-06-2012 at 01:33 AM.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

wrong decision. It means only the WHC, divas and us belt could potentially be defended at SS meaning a bunch of cheap storylines for filler matches.The booking for the 5 v 5 match is lazyness, just took 75% of the competitors from HIAC and put them on teams... someone give creative a medal for lazyness. WWE championship will not be defended, this may turn out to be bad.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad to see they are actually going to have a ss match that matters this year. they don't have to put punk's title on the line against ryback.. making ryback still seem strong while not having punk drop the title before the rumble.
    #TeamGeeky

I wonder if this is leading to the rumored Foley/CM Punk match at TLC.

I think its alright , the rest of the card could be something like this ...

R-Truth vs Antonio Cesaro - US title
    Eve vs Layla, Kaitlyn or AJ - Divas title
    John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler
    Big Show vs Sheamus - WHC
    1 or 2 filler matches ..

This will work since everyone else is busy
    Last edited by Sicksnuff17; 10-30-2012 at 02:09 AM.

[QUOTE=Sicksnuff17;663309]I think its alright , the rest of the card could be something like this ...

1 or 2 filler matches ..

This will work since everyone else is busy[/QUOTE/]

I completely agree with you here. But tbh i would love to see some of those matches because like "Dennis" said at least their finally making Traditional SS Tag Match that matters, plus John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler as proved i think earlier this year or late last year they can put on a show together regardless of who is carrying the match. And Big Show vs. Sheamus II if they add a stip to it then ill love to see it again. And R-Truth vs. Antonio Cesaro for the US title could possibly be a really good match and i doubt it but it could be one of the better matches on the card. And Finally if Eve vs. AJ Lee happens and they give it 8+ mins it could top most wwe divas matches this year (excluding Beth vs. Natalya ).

Actually I'm hoping it's all traditional Survivor Series matches. Like back in the day.

Personnaly I disagree with Punk been in the match, as to me the WWE title and WHC, should be defended at every PPV.

The Trinity
    The picks were kinda predictable, as the OP said, but I do have to agree that the teams look good on a whole. Putting superstars who are essentially mid - careers in a match that is in a way very big can only do good for their careers.

Also, if the WWE title is not on the line, then Punk is guaranteed to make it to 365 days. Expect a party the next night on Raw...

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I think its alright , the rest of the card could be something like this ...

1 or 2 filler matches ..

This will work since everyone else is busy
    I agree with this card, with I hope a 4 way for the Divas' championship