34 59.65%
  • Eve vs. Layla vs. Kaytlin

4 7.02%
  • Cm Punk vs. Ryback

7 12.28%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The ending of Show vs Sheamus was excellent, but man did we have to suffer through some crap to get to it.
    This. I'm not sure why it's gotten so many votes

what a total crap ppv full of crap matches. first off, every match at hiac should be hiac. and if not at least every championship match.

WHY WASN'T SHEAMUS AND BIG SHOW IN A HIAC????

second, ryback in the main event. are you kidding me? what did he do to earn a title match? let's check his resume : oh he beat "local competitor" according to the record book. a couple of nights he beat "local competitor #1" and "local competitor #2". holy crap thats impressive!!!! oh and he beat the miz during the time everyone is beating the miz.

antonio cessaro came out and then justin gabriel came out and my 11 year old asks "whats justin gabriel doing on a ppv?" LOL. that about sums that up.

cara and mysterio vs. ptp - boringly predictable and i find both cara and mysterio to be boring in the ring no matter who they fight.

adr vs. orton was alright. but that match could have been on raw, smackdown, main event, whatever....

miz vs. kofi - oh yay i got to watch the miz get buried again while awaiting the release of the marine 3. after winning the ic title did he win any matches after that since hes been back?

big show vs. sheamus - match of the night. but on this ppv thats kind of like winning the special olympics.

i cant believe i paid for this crap. in fact, im sick to my stomach that i paid $60 to watch a bunch of vanilla matches none of which were ppv caliber. worst ppv of the year without a doubt.

I can't believe you have to pay $60 for all PPV's! Ridiculous!

I'd be angry as hell.

£15 over here (About $25) for most of them and 4 or 5 for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I can't believe you have to pay $60 for all PPV's! Ridiculous!

I'd be angry as hell.

£15 over here (About $25) for most of them and 4 or 5 for free.
    yeah its sick. i only buy the chamber, hiac, rumble, and mania. mania usually costs $65-70. i wont be buying hiac next year. trick me once shame on you, trick me twice shame on me....

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHeel View Post
    yeah its sick. i only buy the chamber, hiac, rumble, and mania. mania usually costs $65-70. i wont be buying hiac next year. trick me once shame on you, trick me twice shame on me....
    Haha. Ours are much cheaper and I've only ever bought one! Usually because it's on at 1am here. I bought Wrestlemania 28 and it was certainly worth £15! Great PPV. Has to be that good to even get me to pay, fair play to ya!

Blog Entries
    Show vs Sheamus
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    I came into this thread thinking "Id pick BigShow and Sheamus". And it's a testament to the credibility of the forum that that has such a big lead. Easily the best of the night. And it wasn't just because the rest of the night was weak, though it was, it was honestly a good match. And I don't know what people are expecting instead of what happened because the whole match start to finish was pretty good for two big guys and awesome for a Big Show match.

And even on RAW, the Sheamus vs. Show promo was the best part of that too. I also find myself being sort of proud, or more happy for Show that he is starting to get really great. the punk ryback thing is just so boring and the referee finish was dumb.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

WWE should change this ppv's name. HIAC in PG era is ridiculous, especially if you just have 1 match in a cell.

I thought Antonio Cesaro Vs Justin Gabriel was match of the night that springboard moonsault from Gabriel was sick, and the uppercut by Antonio Cesaro that caught Gabriel on his dive, I thought it was just a good match.