4 7.02%
  • Cm Punk vs. Ryback

7 12.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Best match In HIAC??

I know HIAC is not notable for very exciting matches, but to my honest opinion I think Big show vs. Sheamus was easily the match of the night because of the storytelling that it had into it rather than the spots.

Who do you think had the best match???

I thought Big Show v Sheamus was pretty damn good followed by Orton v Del Rio.

never in my wildest dreams would i have ever thought that the Big Show could pull off a PPV match of the night, but yeah Sheamus vs Show was the show stealer. goes to show that wrestling matches aren't all about "technical skill" like a lot of people here seem to believe. it's all about telling a story.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisered View Post
    I know HIAC is not notable for very exciting matches, but to my honest opinion I think Big show vs. Sheamus was easily the match of the night because of the storytelling that it had into it rather than the spots.

Who do you think had the best match???

Big Show vs Sheamus was a good match, did not expect the ending. I thought the rest of the PVP sucked, the ending of Ryback/Punk has left me open minded. I wonder how it will continue tonight.

...Match of the year...

Blog Entries
    Big Show vs Sheamus was absolutely sick. I was on my feet most of the time. Kudos to them.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

I'm surprised that Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow didn't get a vote yet, they're IWC-darlings.

I was not impressed with the Ryback vs CM Punk match... I keep wondering what the heck people were raving about two or three years ago when people thought that Skip Sheffield was absolutely amazing. Either they're severely limiting him or people were just drunk 2 or 3 years ago.

Big Show vs Sheamus was surprising given people whining about how stale Sheamus is and how Big Show should retire already. I don't think Sheamus gets enough in-ring credit, he had great matches against Wade Barrett this past week or two too... and of course Big Show showing people that he's still got some left in the tank.

I'm going to give it to Sheamus and Big Show as best match on the card.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I was not impressed with the Ryback vs CM Punk match... I keep wondering what the heck people were raving about two or three years ago when people thought that Skip Sheffield was absolutely amazing. Either they're severely limiting him or people were just drunk 2 or 3 years ago.
    To be fair, it was his first time working a main event match like that. He did pretty good I'll say.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was a pretty bland PPV with a few good things. Show vs Sheamus and Orton vs Del Rio were the best things on the card easily but I leaned towards the latter by a little.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I really can not vote. I don't even know myself what match I prefered...........OK I'm going with Sheamus vs Big Show, but I'm not really sure. I'm also surprised with the Divas' championship match. I watched it without fast forward, because I wanted to see Kaitlyn, and I like Layla. The match was good.

I was really disapointed with both tag team matches, especially with Sin Cara's. I don't understand what the WWE is doing with him. Does Vince really want Sin Cara to shine ? He did almost nothing and the beating was too long & boring, and at the end, Rey got the pin for the victory. Sin Cara is better since he is with Rey but this time WWE failed. Also, let's hope his health is ok after he felt on his head...too bad.

I'm also dispapointed with CM Punk vs Ryback's ending. Awful. Simply uncreative and awful. Nothing more to say. Now we're going to Survivor Series probably Team Punk vs Team Ryback (?)

Big Show vs Sheamus was MOTN and i am not being biased because Sheamus is Irish but it just simply was the best.