Big Show .. what happens now

So there has been alot of talk about Cena vs Rock for the WWE belt or Ryback vs Cena or Lesnar vs Punk at Wrestlemania 29..

What about the WHC that the Big Show had just won, does anybody care , does anyone think it will last until WM 29 and who would he face if he does make it ? How successful do u think this run will be for him .. where does Dolph Ziggler fit into the equation with money in the bank ?

Blog Entries
    I see Ziggler taking advantage of a returning Mark Henry butting heads with Big Show. The longer he leaves it the more chance I see that Zigs will have an unsuccessful cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I see Ziggler taking advantage of a returning Mark Henry butting heads with Big Show. The longer he leaves it the more chance I see that Zigs will have an unsuccessful cash in.
    I'm keep saying this for a while.I really want to see this

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Already done with Daniel Bryan....

For people who really thought Ryback was gonna be WWE Champion I laugh at ya!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

He should hold it for a while and drop it to Ryback at EC, Ryback will pin all 5 guys in that chamber.

Unstoppable force going into Wrestlemania!

Big show can have it until then. Beating Sheamus a few times, beating Orton etc.

i'd love a 6-pack challenge at wrestlemania, not seen one for a long time and i'm a big fan of the concept

sheamus, orton, show, zig, adr, miz