Silent Hill: Revaltions

So I was reading some reviews on this movie cause I really want to see it. I loved th first one and thought this one would be just as good. A lot of critics have given it shit reviews while a lot of non critics praise it. So I am asking you guys for help. Is this a movie worth seeing or is it a waste of money?

As a rule of thumb its a bad idea to look to the critics to review horror movies, they shit all over them no matter what they are. From the look of the trailers it looks like it has a lot of potential so I say you should go see it
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    So I was reading some reviews on this movie cause I really want to see it. I loved th first one and thought this one would be just as good. A lot of critics have given it shit reviews while a lot of non critics praise it. So I am asking you guys for help. Is this a movie worth seeing or is it a waste of money?
    I'm not a fan of Silent Hill so i say it will be a waste of money.But Sinister looks like a good horror movie to watch if you are a fan of horror movies

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    As a rule of thumb its a bad idea to look to the critics to review horror movies, they shit all over them no matter what they are. From the look of the trailers it looks like it has a lot of potential so I say you should go see it
    I know it won't be like the games but I loved the first one. And ya critics never seem to like horror movies.

Blog Entries
    I loved the first Silent Hill, thought it was nicely fucked up in a good way. But the trailer for this looks bad and with it being 3-d, I can see this film being more about the action-y type scenes rather than horror, trying to make good use of the useless 3-d effect.

I watched Sinister in the cinema, good film, more tension and suspense rather than plain screaming horror but I still enjoyed it. Directing was particularly good for a horror film I have to say. It was the first horror film ever at the cinema for me.