Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 94
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Yes you did
    I"m not a Barca fan.He was talking about TT i think




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! <3




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,371


    Too many ManU fans here now.

    It's true what they say, ManU fans are like rats....

    you're never more than 10 feet away from one.


  4. #34
    Walking home from Anfield my brother thought he saw a rat, I said it was probably Gary Neville.

    Last edited by Steve Austin; 10-29-2012 at 11:48 AM.
     

  5. #35
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Walking home from Anfield my brother thought he saw a rat, I said it was probably Gary Neville.
    Bahahahahahaha!

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Bahahahahahaha!


     

  7. #37
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post


    Too many ManU fans here now.

    It's true what they say, ManU fans are like rats....

    you're never more than 10 feet away from one.

    Unless of course, you're in Manchester

  8. #38
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,202
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Walking home from Anfield my brother thought he saw a rat, I said it was probably Gary Neville.
    Talking about rats...

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Talking about rats...
    You say talking about rats and then go off topic... Arsenal fans are idiots!


    Last edited by Steve Austin; 10-29-2012 at 12:42 PM.
     

  10. #40
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,202
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You say talking about rats and then go off topic... Arsenal fans are idiots!
    I posted a pic of a rat looking player that you would have orgasms over, are you that stupid or are you trolling

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.