Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Velvet Sky

Velvet Sky

so i was just on the website of tna and seen that sky is still on the roster.
    to my knowledge she was let go and was no longer on the roster. does this mean she is coming back to the show
    cause it was give a pretty decent ratings boost. she was as much hot as she was good wrestler any ideas />
    Best Gimmick on NXT

I heard that she is coming back but I am not sure through. I hope she returns since she was the top knockout there.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    What is the state of the KO division? I mean, where's Mickie? Where's Gail Kim? The whole division seems to be an afterthought at the current time. Not sure what they'd do with Velvet if they had her, aside from the obvious eye candy factor. Maybe she could manage?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What is the state of the KO division? I mean, where's Mickie? Where's Gail Kim? The whole division seems to be an afterthought at the current time. Not sure what they'd do with Velvet if they had her, aside from the obvious eye candy factor. Maybe she could manage?

jesus i couldnt agree more i just posted a big thread about that . cause right now there is like 3 knockouts which is crazy be cause at one point it was a great part of tna
    Best Gimmick on NXT

From what I here, Ric Flair is still on there roster page and he's no longer with them.. so I think it's the same thing for Sky, I do imagine she will be back in the future though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Mickie is injured, gail got married and spent a good bit of time as champ this year so they gave her a break
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I also heard she was coming back, but it could have been here so take it with a pinch of salt until it happens. Mickie James is injured at the moment I believe. The knockouts desperately need to get back on track. I've been watching TNA since Hogan joined (don't judge me) and for a long time the knockouts were the best part of the show, now they've been reduced to Tara and Tessmacher with a man as half the tag champs!?!

Divas to believe in.

I am sure she will be back sooner or later. It's just a dispute over her contract so its not like she does not want to be there. The KO division a long with the other divisions got throttled during BFG series and aces & eights. It should pick back up again, mickie james coming back from inury soon and tara is the new champ. plus they signed that taeler hendrix, so more on the way. gail kim got married.

Dixie is trying to get Velvet Sky back in TNA.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

She will need to go back, she is trying to make money with a clothing line, but I doubt it will do well, it has stuff like a shirt saying "rated V" which frankly the first time I saw was like "eh what....rated vagina ?" . Plus her image is getting ruined because she is wearing much less make up and looks not where near as good
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate