Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is TNA doing

I was previously at a live event and it was fun like always. but two things bothered me alot about the show.

1 was that the whole aces and 8s thing is getting to become the same thing over and over, i think they are trying to be like Sons of Anarchy to much if it isnt obvious. everything is like the award winning show. but honestly i just thing they are dragging it on wayyyyyy to long and its just getting a bit redundant. come out , devon bull shits, shows them in "the clubhouse" drinking deciding who to take out while wes brisco , obviously a part of A8s acts like hes angles friend when hes obviously part of the stupid crew. they should spend way more time on the division that made them who they are the damn X division i dont wanna see devon and the P***ys , i wanna see Zema Ion, Sonjay Dutt, Jesse Sorensen, even Joey ryan's match after the show went off the air was good , i wanna see kenny king, bring Low Ki back, bring amazing red back !

number 2 is something im sure some fans dont care about, but one thing TNa always did better then The E was their Women's division which is now almost non existent honestly name 5 knockouts ? i can only name maybe 4 gail kim, tess, tara, and odb . what happened to madison rayne , why havent they resigned Velvet,angelina love, where is mickie james, sorita and rosita. all these knockouts that were great characters . i dont wanna see tara and "big Brother" get that off my tv i dint watch big brother originally not gonna watch now .

and a side note : tna had 2 dark matches but one with Joey Ryan and i cant remember the other kids name but it was a good match wouldnt mind seeing either one on tv more !

sorry im just venting bout a show i love watching but getting tired of seeing it become worse week by week .. any thoughts guys?
    Best Gimmick on NXT

dude if you don't enjoy a product why do you watch it ? hell I hardly ever actually watch wwe anymore, I personally enjoy tna, could the x division have more focus ? well it looks like Rvd is about to feud with Joey ryan, once ryan goes over rvd expect him to feud with guys like Kenny king, or sonjay .

Gail got married and mickie was injured to expect them back soon, plus I get the feeling after a while they will start using people like sarita again.

Also with there recent trip to mexico hopefully more talent will be used, maybe even another x cup
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

mickie james is out on injury, rosita & sarita are working for the mexico company and the other in japan i believe. The BFG series kind of throttled the other divisions a long with aces & eights but now they are all picking back up. The aces & eights storyline is doing well, its a long storyline which is good instead of a new one every 2 weeks.

Blog Entries
    1 was that the whole aces and 8s thing is getting to become the same thing over and over, i think they are trying to be like Sons of Anarchy to much if it isnt obvious. everything is like the award winning show. but honestly i just thing they are dragging it on wayyyyyy to long and its just getting a bit redundant. come out , devon bull shits, shows them in "the clubhouse" drinking deciding who to take out while wes brisco , obviously a part of A8s acts like hes angles friend when hes obviously part of the stupid crew. they should spend way more time on the division that made them who they are the damn X division i dont wanna see devon and the P***ys , i wanna see Zema Ion, Sonjay Dutt, Jesse Sorensen, even Joey ryan's match after the show went off the air was good , i wanna see kenny king, bring Low Ki back, bring amazing red back !
    "Wrestling without story lines is just two half naked guys rolling around in a ring"- Chris Jericho (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    "Wrestling without story lines is just two half naked guys rolling around in a ring"- Chris Jericho (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong)
    I do think aces and eights has been a bit too much as the same...not nearly as much as people make it out too though, as long as they keep doing something different with them I could watch them for a good bit longer
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    Relax about the KOs. For several months now, TNA tapings primarily have been geared to spotlight whomever is going to be on the next PPV. It's just a much more cost-efficient way of doing things, and it cuts down on the Russo-era "29 storylines going on at the same time and nobody can follow most of them" type booking. Applied to the men as well as the women, thus, for example, Magnus and ODB were not on TV tapings for a stretch in the summer.

I love Madison Rayne, but she certainly had the spotlight a lot this year, so it makes long-tern booking sense to give her a little TV hiatus. Also gives her more time to get up the nerve to propose to me. ( My further thoughts on the lass can be read at http://www.swmswm.com/SS4.htm BTW.)
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

i watch it because even if it sucks i love wrestling just making my thoughts known.. but thanks for the info guys
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Your right it was Jericho who said that.

MMA doesn't have storylines,neither does boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    MMA doesn't have storylines,neither does boxing.
    You are aware that MMA and boxing aren't scripted shows right? So that really makes this point... well pointless.