Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I say you guys settle the argument in a battle to the death.
    Sounds fine to me. As long as someone does the mortal kombat "finish him" voice

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I'm down. Bring it on Bear!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'm down. Bring it on Bear!
    Than I guess all that need to be said is:

FIGHT!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Well this is disappointing. JBW and EWNCW should be a lot higher. In this year alone... EWNCW especially has really pushed their balls to the wall without quitting or betraying anyone. I would put IWA way up there too with JBW on their coat tails since JBW was down for a long time this year.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Well this is disappointing. JBW and EWNCW should be a lot higher. In this year alone... EWNCW especially has really pushed their balls to the wall without quitting or betraying anyone. I would put IWA way up there too with JBW on their coat tails since JBW was down for a long time this year.
    I disagree about JBW- and not just because I'm winning.

10 shows this year is barely enough for a vote. I know Kash & J are both extremely talented but it's taken 11 months for JBW to even look like it could get up and running again.

I agree that Tommy & Bear should be much closer to myself though.

Also, the fact Roba has no votes is ridiculous- that guy is amazingly talented. He once pitched an idea to me for a feud in HWA that nearly took up a full year, and had we not decided to push Rob Rage to the top face spot, that idea would have happened.

I disagree about JBW- and not just because I'm winning.

10 shows this year is barely enough for a vote. I know Kash & J are both extremely talented but it's taken 11 months for JBW to even look like it could get up and running again.

I agree that Tommy & Bear should be much closer to myself though.

Also, the fact Roba has no votes is ridiculous- that guy is amazingly talented. He once pitched an idea to me for a feud in HWA that nearly took up a full year, and had we not decided to push Rob Rage to the top face spot, that idea would have happened.
    I stand by what I said. I always fancied JBW's creative (and Blood Harvest 2.0 was epic). But I am falling on the belief that the JBW creative have done some interesting things in early 2012. Despite the low statistics, I think they deserve an equal shot at being rivaled with the likes of EWNCW, IWA, and HWA.

As for EWA.. I personally went out of my way to compliment that show several dozen times. It was my favorite show to read at the time. I actually miss it.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

This is insane. There's no way Kyojin deserves this over ANY other guy here.

I'm genuinely honoured right about now.

Blog Entries
    This is insane. There's no way Kyojin deserves this over ANY other guy here.

I'm genuinely honoured right about now.
    Personally I think Kyojin deserves it. In his time in ICW/IWA, i have never seen you do 1 bad or lackluster promo as him bro

Personally I think Kyojin deserves it. In his time in ICW/IWA, i have never seen you do 1 bad or lackluster promo as him bro
    That's fair enough man- but when do you ever see any of the guys in the poll do a bad promo?! All I'm sayin is Kyo's time didn't really start until around June whereas all of these guys were going from January-February and never let anybody down. I don't deserve this at all haha.

Blog Entries
    Nice Tied with HWA for PPV of the year