Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Question end of the year awards?

So we are nearly into november, and before we know it, itll be december and then christmas and then 2013. So i was wondering in the past if anyone has done end of the year awards. I think it would be a cool thing to do and highlight those impressive things from all the efeds this year. If no one has done it in the past, im willing to do it, getting ahold of the other efed owners to compile nominations and such. What do you guys think?

I think it's a great idea! God knows E-fedding needs a bit of positivity after the year it's had. I think that the hard work of others has been over looked due to certain people who decided to "act big" and it's a good way to recognise their accomplishments

I think this is a pretty good idea, it's got my vote.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    I believe Van did an eWN Slammy Awards last year, but not one for eFeds. Nonetheless I like the idea.

How would it work though? Would there be an awards ceremony written? Or a form people fill in, before they get counted up and others will be notified of the result? Or just polls set up, where people can view who wins?

Whichever happens - you want my help with anything about this, I'll be willing.

Blog Entries
    I'm for this as well. I imagine it'd end up like Magglis' poll with people voting on who they're more pro to but this would be fun to read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I believe Van did an eWN Slammy Awards last year, but not one for eFeds. Nonetheless I like the idea.

How would it work though? Would there be an awards ceremony written? Or a form people fill in, before they get counted up and others will be notified of the result? Or just polls set up, where people can view who wins?

I had 1 question/poll for best EFed which HWA owned in and EWNCW and EWA finished joint 2nd.

Nearly close for me to do another 1 of those :S

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I had 1 question/poll for best EFed which HWA owned in and EWNCW and EWA finished joint 2nd.

Nearly close for me to do another 1 of those :S
    So you are doing another one...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

Well here is how i was looking at it, have certain categories like superstar of the year, feud of the year, match of the year, champion of the year, tag team of the year, ect. Come up with the topics, pm them to each efed owner and each owner would then pick two nominations from each category to be considered. Once i got them, compile them into separate polls for people to vote on where people can see who votes for who. Included would be links to feuds or promos or matches so people can get a refresher. I was figuring the efeds would look like this.

Ewncw
    Jbw
    Twe
    Ewa
    Wwe efed
    Icw/iwa(either separate or counted as one)
    Hwa(this one is iffy. It depends on if eddie wants to include anything from hwa, because while it had a horrible ending, i know eddie wrote some amazing matches and others did amazing promos).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm for this as well. I imagine it'd end up like Magglis' poll with people voting on who they're more pro to but this would be fun to read.
    Yeah but my hope is with certain categories if we include links to read stuff, people will vote unbiased. Plus i think mags poll was hidden so we didnt know who voted for what. This would be an open poll

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Well here is how i was looking at it, have certain categories like superstar of the year, feud of the year, match of the year, champion of the year, tag team of the year, ect. Come up with the topics, pm them to each efed owner and each owner would then pick two nominations from each category to be considered. Once i got them, compile them into separate polls for people to vote on where people can see who votes for who. Included would be links to feuds or promos or matches so people can get a refresher. I was figuring the efeds would look like this.

Ewncw
    Jbw
    Twe
    Ewa
    Wwe efed
    Icw/iwa(either separate or counted as one)
    Hwa(this one is iffy. It depends on if eddie wants to include anything from hwa, because while it had a horrible ending, i know eddie wrote some amazing matches and others did amazing promos).
    The trouble with separate polls is that you need to go to a lot of different places to find the results. Having it likes Mag's poll could work the same, but someone would have to count instead of the counting done automatically.

Here's some catergories that immediately came to mind

Wrestler of the Year
    Tag Team/Stable of the Year
    Feud of the Year
    Newcomer of the Year
    Promo of the Year
    Promo Do-er of the Year
    Turn of the Year
    PPV Show of the Year
    Match of the Year
    Championship Run of the Year
    Surprise of the Year