Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'd be mortified if they added social media as the focus. You give it your Facebook and Twitter accounts and it just spams shit constantly.

Why not have a "Monday Night Wars" mode like the Attitude mode? You get to play with WCW legends like the 4 horsemen, nWo, the cruiserweights, ECW "legends" and then add some more Attitude moments that didn't get featured in this years game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I would totally buy a WWE '14 if they add a David Arquette Mode.
    I would still totally buy WWE '14 if they throw in this feature.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Attitude Era mode was brilliant and I really enjoyed it. I guess they could go with Invasion mode next time, with the WWE vs. WCW and ECW rosters. Obviously It wouldn't be as big as this years Attitude mode and some of that roster is now with TNA but it could work.

I would like to see the NXT roster be added next time.

Blog Entries
    Invasion seems the next logical choice, something where you could book how it all went down would be EPIC!

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

I'd dig on a WWE: Generations title that involved developing and running one's own territory (and, in turn, altering a burgeoning industry). Something that involved completely rewriting history, and causing ripple effects that would carry through a decades-spanning campaign would be the sort of innovation and kick in the ass that the genre so desperately needs.

A complete overhaul of the wildly overrated "predator technology" would appeal to me in a massive way, too, as the gameplay on offer in the last two installments hasn't quite revolutionized the gameplay for me in any real meaningful ways.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'd dig on a WWE: Generations title that involved developing and running one's own territory (and, in turn, altering a burgeoning industry). Something that involved completely rewriting history, and causing ripple effects that would carry through a decades-spanning campaign would be the sort of innovation and kick in the ass that the genre so desperately needs.
    I really like that idea. If it is something they don't include in WWE '14 then I could see it being released as a separate game which could include a PC/Mac version aswell and be something similar to the Football Manager series. Also making it a separate game would be better for business.