Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    IWC mode: Where grown ass men bitch and moan after every show and PPV and they get bonus points for saying the following:

1: Calling someone else a Mark
    2: Saying sick of Cena being shoved down our throats
    3: Saying Randy Orton is boring
    4: Saying Punk stole the GTS from Kenta
    5: Saying PG sux
    6: Asking for the Attitude Era back
    7: Blaming everything on Linda McMahon
    8: Saying they will never watch again but still watch and comment on every episode
    9: Saying WWE sux and they love TNA but never actually say anything about TNA just berate WWE every chance they get
    10: Saying TNA will fold in a year
    11: Saying Hulk and Bischoff are ruining TNA, overlooking the fact they are enjoying one of their best ever periods
    12: Create a list of top 5 or 10 of something or other
    13: Calling other people idiots or stupid or saying their top 5/10 sux because they don't agree or how have they left out such and such not realising it's a top 5/10 and not a list of everything in wrestling ever
    14: Undertaker at Wrestlemania

Well played
    ‚Äč

Why do we have to try and predict everything wrestling related? *flips table*

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Why do we have to try and predict everything wrestling related? *flips table*
    That will get you bonus points in IWC Mode.

That will get you bonus points in IWC Mode.

Quiet Wade! Are you suppose to be yelling at some kids stepping on your lawn?

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Quiet Wade! Are you suppose to be yelling at some kids stepping on your lawn?
    Don't have to since I put in the electrified fences, spotlights, gun towers and rabid dogs.

Don't have to since I put in the electrified fences, spotlights, gun towers and rabid dogs.
    Gran Torino 2

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That's the best post EVER
    Try not to encourage him.

They should have -
    Bruno Sammartino mode - where the arenas are smoky, kayfabe is king and you can't lose the title.
    David Sammartino mode - where the arenas are empty, the concession stand is king and you never win a title
    AWA mode - where you're constantly losing great talent to other promotions
    David Arquette mode - where you can use C list celebrities to try reviving you failing promotion
    Teddy Long mode - every match a tag team match, playa

Seriously, the only place left to go is being in charge of different promotions. Choose from WCW, WWF, AWA etc and try poaching talent and managing a set budget and trying to "win" the ratings war

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

They should have -
    Bruno Sammartino mode - where the arenas are smoky, kayfabe is king and you can't lose the title.
    David Sammartino mode - where the arenas are empty, the concession stand is king and you never win a title
    David Arquette mode - where you can use C list celebrities to try reviving you failing promotion

Seriously, the only place left to go is being in charge of different promotions. Choose from WCW, WWF, AWA etc and try poaching talent and managing a set budget and trying to "win" the ratings war
    But its the truth

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

They should have -

They did the rating things on a smaller scale a few years ago with GM mode. Which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I would totally buy a WWE '14 if they add a David Arquette Mode.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.