Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

wwe 14: the selling point

So we are just a few days from the release of wwe 13, and the big selling points of it are the biggest roster ever, revamped universe mode, and the biggest point, the attitude era mode. I got to think about wwe 14 when i read an article saying they were going to start work on it in the next few weeks. The thing though is, what will be the selling point? What is there that they could do to make fans go "that sounds awesome". After the shitty road to wrestlemania mode in wwe 12, they went a diff route with the attitude mode for wwe 13. Obviously they cant...or atleast shouldnt, re-hash that idea for wwe 14. I think bringing back the gm mode but combining it to make 1 mode in the game that pretty much allows you to do everything and anything would be amazing, but asides from that, i cant think of what they could do to out do this years big selling point. Everyone elses thoughts?

WWE'14: FEED ME MOAR.
    At least at the way they are pushing him.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

The Trinity
    I think that the main basis of WWE 14 will be decided on how well WWE 13 does. If it fails, then they'll need to revamp (yet again) the whole game, whilst if it does well then they could possibly take their foot off their pedal a bit and just work on making it even more realistic

IWC mode: Where grown ass men bitch and moan after every show and PPV and they get bonus points for saying the following:

1: Calling someone else a Mark
    2: Saying sick of Cena being shoved down our throats
    3: Saying Randy Orton is boring
    4: Saying Punk stole the GTS from Kenta
    5: Saying PG sux
    6: Asking for the Attitude Era back
    7: Blaming everything on Linda McMahon
    8: Saying they will never watch again but still watch and comment on every episode
    9: Saying WWE sux and they love TNA but never actually say anything about TNA just berate WWE every chance they get
    10: Saying TNA will fold in a year
    11: Saying Hulk and Bischoff are ruining TNA, overlooking the fact they are enjoying one of their best ever periods
    12: Create a list of top 5 or 10 of something or other
    13: Calling other people idiots or stupid or saying their top 5/10 sux because they don't agree or how have they left out such and such not realising it's a top 5/10 and not a list of everything in wrestling ever
    14: Undertaker at Wrestlemania

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    IWC mode: Where grown ass men bitch and moan after every show and PPV and they get bonus points for saying the following:

8: Saying they will never watch again but still watch and comment on every episode
    9: Saying WWE sux and they love TNA but never actually say anything about TNA just berate WWE every chance they get
    11: Saying Hulk and Bischoff are ruining TNA, overlooking the fact they are enjoying one of their best ever periods
    13: Calling other people idiots or stupid or saying their top 5/10 sux because they don't agree or how have they left out such and such not realising it's a top 5/10 and not a list of everything in wrestling ever

LOL! well played man, well played.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

That's the best post EVER

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

They need to stop releasing these games every year. I don't even get to enjoy them long enough.

I still play Raw 1, Raw 2, Shut your mouth and Here Comes the Pain.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    They need to stop releasing these games every year. I don't even get to enjoy them long enough.

My favorite wrestling game

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post

If they rereleased this for ps3 and xbox with some updated graphics and a dlc roster it would be the greatest wrestling game ever
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    A storymode where you can actually be a casual fan, and you basically go GTA and them motherfucka's. You can shoot wrestlers you don't like, steal ADR's cars, have sex, kill, or rape and kill the divas you don't like and then finally meeting the McMahon's where you would have the ultimate showdown in a game of wink murder.