Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega Dreamcast

Sega Dreamcast

Earlier today I had hooked up my old Sega Dreamcast and had a blast playing Sonic Adventure, House of the Dead, Power Stone, and realized how much I loved the system.

I wanted to know do/did any of you guys enjoyed the system, what was your favorite game for the system (sonic adventure was mine) what was the last game you beat on it before you switched to either the xbox or ps2. And why do you think the system didn't succeed.

I loved the system, and wanted to hear your guys joys, experiences, and even negative experiences playing the system.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Earlier today I had hooked up my old Sega Dreamcast and had a blast playing Sonic Adventure, House of the Dead, Power Stone, and realized how much I loved the system.

I wanted to know do/did any of you guys enjoyed the system, what was your favorite game for the system (sonic adventure was mine) what was the last game you beat on it before you switched to either the xbox or ps2. And why do you think the system didn't succeed.

I loved the system, and wanted to hear your guys joys, experiences, and even negative experiences playing the system.
    Loved Marvel v Capcom 2.

Beat Godzilla wars

Failed due to Playstations ability to put out more consistantly good games.

Joys? Spending 2 days straight killing off friends in battles while playing as MegaMan and Jin. Was Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    San Andres is my favourite game ever ever ever, and it's the only reason I still have ps2 connected to my tv.

Blog Entries
    Great thread man! I love Dreamcast.

My favorite game for Dreamcast is Jet Grind Radio. That was the first game I ever played on the system and would play it like every single day. Shenmue was also a good game. It had great graphics for a game that was 13 years old. The gameplay was good. Although it got a little boring at times. I wish I had my Dreamcast just to play these games again.

The last game I beat on the Dreamcast was Soul Calibur. Than after that, my Dreamcast broke and that's that I guess. lol

Honestly, I think Dreamcast did succeed despite Saga no longer producing them. It's still considered one of the best gaming systems of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Great thread man! I love Dreamcast.

My favorite game for Dreamcast is Jet Grind Radio.

Honestly, I think Dreamcast did succeed despite Saga no longer producing them. It's still considered one of the best gaming systems of all time.
    Awesome game! And great point. Dreamcast is still highly regarded in the gaming world... Much higher than SegaCD lmao

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Awesome game! And great point. Dreamcast is still highly regarded in the gaming world... Much higher than SegaCD lmao
    Never played SegaCD lol every once in a while I'll go on ebay and search for sega dreamcast games for sell

Blog Entries
    San Andres is my favourite game ever ever ever, and it's the only reason I still have ps2 connected to my tv.
    I now realise this don't relate to the thread, I just read ps2 and went crazy...

Btw I've never played Dreamcast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    lol I remember buying Sega CD. The damn thing had slow disc access. Though the ad for it was awesome.

(if anybody remembers this, you are awesome.)

I now realise this don't relate to the thread, I just read ps2 and went crazy...

Really? For shame!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Haha, I was wondering why you posted about ps2 games in a DreamCast thread.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    lol I remember buying Sega CD. The damn thing had slow disc access. Though the ad for it was awesome.

(if anybody remembers this, you are awesome.)
    Nintendon't is really clever.