Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    it's handed to him by kissing McMahon's Ass.
    i bet he does that on a daily basis

Ways to nark off the IWC

1. Continue to non debut Dean Ambrose
    2. Make DB lose cleanly to Hornswoggle
    3. Continue to thrust together two singles competitors and have them dominate the established tag teams
    4. Reunite Kings of Wrestling only for them to lose to Ryback by himself
    5. Not use Sara Del Rey in a wrestling role, or if she does then get beat by the latest model or given a Natayla style farting gimmick
    6. Continue to randomly pick GMs without any thought to continuity.

There is going to be something big going down at HIAC, to try and boost the ratings, but I don't think it will be Ryback squashing Punk, I do however think the big happening will be in the main event, it could either be a Heyman stable debuting or Ryback winning the title, but a squash I don't think will happen.

Imagine if it takes, Punk Lesnar and Cesaro to take down Ryback, that would be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by 606v2 View Post
    Ways to nark off the IWC

1. Continue to non debut Dean Ambrose
    2. Make DB lose cleanly to Hornswoggle
    3. Continue to thrust together two singles competitors and have them dominate the established tag teams
    4. Reunite Kings of Wrestling only for them to lose to Ryback by himself
    5. Not use Sara Del Rey in a wrestling role, or if she does then get beat by the latest model or given a Natayla style farting gimmick
    6. Continue to randomly pick GMs without any thought to continuity.
    This made me laugh...

All of these are GREAT choices.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

have cena end The Undertaker's streak.
    i would punch a hole through my tv.

DRG made a whole thread about WWE getting under the skin of IWC and some of the members here turned it to a "I hate Cena" thread again

On topic:Making a wrestler champion too fast incident happened a year ago too(good example with Warrior) when ADR started winning everything from Royal Rumble to MITB to WWE championships.So i won't be surprised to see Ryback winning.It will be a bad decision more like a deja vu in my eyes.But i don't think they want Punk to lose the title,its just a test in my eyes for Ryback with the fans and the reaction he gets in high profile matches and feuds.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Cole: "Ryback destroys CM Punk and is your new WWE Champion"
    JR: "The unbelievable thing is that he did it in all of five minutes!"

The IWC's reaction (video fictional but somewhat graphic)

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    That little motherfucker is possessed!!

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    1.) Turn the World Heavyweight Championship into a spinner belt

2.) Put the WWE Championship on David Arquette

3.) Giving Ziggler's MITB Briefcase to Ryback

4.) Ryback winning both the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship

5.) Have Brock Lesnar end the Undertaker's streak
    That in a nutshell being honest.

Blog Entries
    Cena gets his way into the WWE title match, gets squashed for 20 minutes by both Ryback and Punk, and when Ryback is ready to pin Punk, Cena makes his comeback, throws Ryback out of the ring, hits the 5 moves of doom on Punk, gets the win, doesn't turn heel in the process, the belt is a spinner again and starts a 3 year reign until he loses to the Great Khali. And in the process, helps Linda Mac to win the election, thus declaring WWE PG forever, RAW turns into a 3 hour version of Saturday Morning Slamm and Hornswoggle wins all the belts (aside WWE) including tag, Divas and NXT.

An epidemic of suicides follows.

LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!