Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    How to set off the IWC?! How about this...

During the pre-show Cena challenges Dolph Ziggler to a match during HIAC. Just before that match starts Booker T comes out and announces that the match will now be for the MitB briefcase. The match starts and Cena launches immediately into the five moves of doom, beating Ziggler clean in under a minute and claiming the case.

Later we see Cena talking to Ryback about becoming the tag champions one day soon before Vince interupts them to say to Cena that he's making the MitB case open to either championship, like it used to be.

Ryback and Punk main event and put on a botch filled, lackluster HiaC match with almost no action outside of the ring. Ryback wins clean. Punk gets up and leaves with Heyman but as they're on the way up the ramp Cena's music hits and he come running to the ring with the MitB case. He gets to the ring where Ryback is waiting for him looking pretty calm, Cena cashes in and the match starts only for Ryback to simply lie down and allow Cena the pin, think "finger poke of doom" without the finger poke. Cena wins and is the new WWE champion.

(FWIW the next night on RAW Ryback and Cena beat Hell NO! for the tag titles too... cue Scanners head explosions!)

Divas to believe in.

Lol what? I'm sure the IWC would blow up with anger if this happened so i guess it would start a war lol (if this ever happens i will watch TNA)

You don't need to do all this, simply say a month in advance that Raw is going TV-14 on a certain episode then don't do it.

More pissing and moaning than at an incontinent sex addicts covention.

I racked my brain and within the realm of possiblity I can't think of anything else worse then serving up Undertaker's streak to Cena to take and end.

A match would be cool, but not a streak end.

Blog Entries
    Create a face vs face feud between Cena and Sheamus for the WWE title in which they trade the title back and forth at each PPV untill Cena officially passes Ric Flairs 16 time world title record. You would hear alot of "I am never watching WWE again" on that day. I might even say it myself if that happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I'm gonna go with an attempted cash in by ADR which is forced by vince... As he is coming down to the ring Punk jumps the barricade and runs through the crowd with his newly won title and is protected by colt and and his other chicago buddies... as the PPV goes off air Punk is at the top of the stairs waving goodbye with the WWE title in hand....

*Bump* Just because I am still curious as to what would cause the IWC fans to spontaneously combust

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone