Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And thats the only thing wrong with Smackdown.

Smackdown may not be as good as it was a couple years ago, but its still better than that variety show called Raw.
    It seems that everything went to crap after Eddie Guerrero passed away. Smackdown! had this special charm about it when Eddie was there in 05 (Or did he die in 04?). When I watched SD! I suddenly had a different mindset. As with Raw it also had its own feel. But lately they seem to be just running together that at times I feel the need to yell out, "WHY NOT END THE BRAND SPLIT ALREADY?!" xD <3

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    It seems that everything went to crap after Eddie Guerrero passed away. Smackdown! had this special charm about it when Eddie was there in 05 (Or did he die in 04?). When I watched SD! I suddenly had a different mindset. As with Raw it also had its own feel. But lately they seem to be just running together that at times I feel the need to yell out, "WHY NOT END THE BRAND SPLIT ALREADY?!" xD <3
    True that a huge hole was left after Eddie passed, but Smackdown didn't go downhill.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Smackdown has a great Midcard roster, that's the reason I still watch it.

Smackdown is still watchable in my opinion.

I mean....I saw the first Smackdown as a kid and never complained about its shows. Even now, I find SD way better than Raw.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Smackdown is still watchable in my opinion.

I mean....I saw the first Smackdown as a kid and never complained about its shows. Even now, I find SD way better than Raw.
    lol, Smackdown better than Raw. You got to be kidding! Raw is WWE's flagship show homie! So, basically you would trade last Monday's Raw for Smackdown? Nah! But ok Boiiiiiiiiii!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCena View Post
    lol, Smackdown better than Raw. You got to be kidding! Raw is WWE's flagship show homie! So, basically you would trade last Monday's Raw for Smackdown? Nah! But ok Boiiiiiiiiii!
    Being considered the flagship automatically means it better?

Yeah ok buddy.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Needs to go live.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCena View Post
    Smackdown=better talent that you can CLEARLY see growth. Better action as well. Decent and tolerant commentators.

I would go to Smackdown then Raw.

Besides....Smackdown got a push since switching to Sci Fi. Smackdown is the flagship show in my opinion

But hey....I am not telling you what you don't already know.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Smackdown=better talent that you can CLEARLY see growth. Better action as well. Decent and tolerant commentators.

I would go to Smackdown then Raw.

Besides....Smackdown got a push since switching to Sci Fi. Smackdown is the flagship show in my opinion

But hey....I am not telling you what you don't already know.

I like what you did at the end there.

Eddie... I know this may well be considered blasphemy but I honestly thought Eddie sucked. Not because he wasn't talented. He had tons of in-ring ability. It's just that his entire gimmick was that he was Hispanic. It was like he got off on reinforcing every imaginable negative Latino stereotype he could think of. That's it? Your whole gimmick is that you're Mexican? Lame! It was "pappi" this and "la raza" that and cheating and stealing etc. I mean he actually came to the ring in a sombrero and a pancho once, for feck's sake. The only way it could have been worse is if he started firing a revolver into the ceiling and then sat down outside the ring for siesta. Melina doesn't do that crap. Why did Eddie? I'm not even Hispanic but I was embarrassed FOR Hispanic people when he was on screen. I'm sure he was a great guy and a loving family man and a dedicated performer. But his in-ring persona was utter "cabbage". The only thing I've ever seen in WWE that was more irritating has been John Cena and his stupid Vanilla Ice "I can't figure out how to operate a belt" routine. ...just sayin'.